Zombisztajn

Why this game join me to OC server

Same boat. That fraction of second to react is gone and advantage goes to anyone playing in OC. If there is a reason for this please tell us as this is getting annoying trying to play on a server on the other side of the dam planet!

Can I just have the option to play in the EU or possible NA??

• Like 1

I have the same problem I'm in EU too (Germany), and it's keeping me enter to OC servers like 30-40% of my game... I thought this problem only with me 🤔

same with me im in the uk but they want me to play on the oceanic everytime io log in to play

I live in Europe and your system doesn't stop putting me on OC servers for every second or third game I play were lag is terrible and makes the game just unplayable! Please fix that! I have no noticable lag on european servers!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, True KameKaze said:

I live in Europe and your system doesn't stop putting me on OC servers for every second or third game I play were lag is terrible and makes the game just unplayable! Please fix that! I have no noticable lag on european servers!

I dont think they have enough players on them servers i honestly couldnt see why else their forcing people to play them servers

3 minutes ago, Mikeybenno said:

I dont think they have enough players on them servers i honestly couldnt see why else their forcing people to play them servers

I understand this is a problem for people in oc but that doesn't mean Pubg should make it a problem for European players too! I will literally leave EVERY game on oc servers I will be put in!

• Like 1

When you start a game do you wait for the little red notifications to go away?

Before each game I go into the match setup menu, wait for the red indicators to go away and then click what i want. I get EU 99% of the time doing this.

SA player here playing OC since vikendi update. Lag, desync, die to anything all the time. Impossible to win a cqc right, sometimes I would see blood and then when i die their health is 100%. Just ridiculous. I am so desperate for a similar game to this to come out so i can quit and forget about it. So frustrating

If you guys look around the feeback threads youll see a LOT of us with the same issue. Take the time and go comment on those so we can bring it to their attention to freaking get it fixed! I am an SA player and have not played a game on my Server since the vikendi update.

same boat, EU here --> OC server

On 2/1/2019 at 2:23 PM, MajorClagNut said:

Before each game I go into the match setup menu, wait for the red indicators to go away and then click what i want. I get EU 99% of the time doing this.

I do it but sometimes it doesn't work.

On 2/1/2019 at 3:23 PM, MajorClagNut said:

No, notifications can disappears but the game still connects me with OC servers. But only on solo, on duo i don't have this problem.

Edited by Zombisztajn