Sign in to follow this  
o I Iz Skillz o

Parachuting Bug!

Bug Description:

Every time I jump out of the plane after this new update my parachuting has been jacked up. When I jump out and hold all the way up on the left joystick I am only able to achieve a slowest speed of about 190km/h. When I play with friends using the same parachuting technique the are able to slow down to 165km/h and fly much farther than me. In the attached clip I got the rare bug where I was able to slow down to normal speed but for absolutely no reason my character started speeding up and falling faster again. (Note I was pushing the left stick all the way forward during the whole clip). I am at a major disadvantage every time we have to fly farther than 1km cause I can barely make it there. Searching for some information about this bug and if the devs are actually aware of it

Evidence: 

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/o-i-iz-skillz-o/video/68131176

Replication: 
Jumping out of the plane every game

Xbox One Version:

Xbox One X External SSD 

Connection:

Wired

Game Mode:

FPP Solo/Duo/Squad

Found another thread that highlights the same issue and a poster by the name of @THE K0BE has found the solution for this bug. Before the patch I played with 0 forward running sensitivity because it felt odd and unnatural when moving around but now I guess Im gonna have to play on 20 sens until this bug gets fixed! Thanks @THE K0BE for helping me out, this has been a super frustrating bug for the past few days!

If you use the right stick to look up towards the sky you will go slower, I got as low as 164.  But then you can't see the ground underneath you.

7 hours ago, jam062307 said:

If you use the right stick to look up towards the sky you will go slower, I got as low as 164.  But then you can't see the ground underneath you.

You can see the ground no problem - all you do is get your speed/trajectory sorted then use RB to free look at whatever you need to see.