NLanter95

Game Crashing Again

Since the update my 2 friends and i have all crashed. I havent crashed in months. Playing duos fpp og xbox. I have an ssd they dont. Miramar and Vikendi

8 hours ago, NLanter95 said:

Since the update my 2 friends and i have all crashed. I havent crashed in months. Playing duos fpp og xbox. I have an ssd they dont. Miramar and Vikendi

3 hours ago, shooshforkin said:

Same deal with me. Crashed 3 times last night playing duos, once this morning playing solos.

Its a bit shit.

Hi, thanks for reporting this to us.  Could you tell us at what point in the game did it crash.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, thanks for reporting this to us.  Could you tell us at what point in the game did it crash.  Thanks!

Hi, for me it crashed when i reached about top 10. For my friends i dont recall exactly but it was mid game. Next time I will record it. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Each and every time (about 6 or 7 times now) i have crashed since #4 went live, it has been when matching timer finishes. Just dashboards and doesnt even bring in the spash screen before we spawn in.

I am running an X with ssd, so am usually back in before the plane.

I hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

On 1/25/2019 at 7:18 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I've crashed everysingle warmode I've tried since update. Really want to use the gold groza in there lol. Xbox hardwired, seems to happen near end of match at random times.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:34 PM, mamulator said:

I've crashed everysingle warmode I've tried since update. Really want to use the gold groza in there lol. Xbox hardwired, seems to happen near end of match at random times.

Hi, were you the host of the warmode game whenever it crashed?

1 minute ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, were you the host of the warmode game whenever it crashed?

Maybe once out of the 3 times I think.

28 minutes ago, mamulator said:

Maybe once out of the 3 times I think.

Ok, thanks for the info.  If this happens again could you get a clip of the moment the crash occurs?  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Ok, thanks for the info.  If this happens again could you get a clip of the moment the crash occurs?  

Just tried, and i clipped it, but the xbox game dvr didnt work for some reason. Tried to report it through xbox insider app. I joined another warmode,  I did not host, game crashed about 3 minutes in. Had an m249. Just got a kill. Would've been a good clip but it didnt take, I dont know why.

• Thanks 1