MicksteryMan007

Training area Teleport option required?

I thought I'd brush up on vehicle use a bit in the training zone but it's quite a run to get to the track from where you spawn in. Unless I'm missing something, would people agree that teleporting say by opening map and when you place your yellow marker wherever you wish to go it should just place you there? ...this training mode only!!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, MicksteryMan007 said:

I thought I'd brush up on vehicle use a bit in the training zone but it's quite a run to get to the track from where you spawn in. Unless I'm missing something, would people agree that teleporting say by opening map and when you place your yellow marker wherever you wish to go it should just place you there? ...this training mode only!!

Gives you a chance to practice running though.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MicksteryMan007 said:

...does that mean i was missing something? Not spotted one so far.....typical me..!

There are usually a few scooters scattered around the central spawn point near the melee area.

4 hours ago, Dead Muppet said:

Grab the scooter!

27 minutes ago, MicksteryMan007 said:

...does that mean i was missing something? Not spotted one so far.....typical me..!

There's one right beside you when you spawn in......... unless someone else spawns in before you and takes it like i always do :D 

Another benefit of having a SSD........ and no, i didn't buy it just for PUBG, i took it out of my old desktop around 3 years ago when i was upgrading, chucked it in an enclosure, and been enjoying rapid load times on xbox games ever since! Always spawned in before everyone else on BF1 and nabbed myself a tank at the start of rounds lol....... then the gits went and patched that :D Only a 256gb but it cost me around £160 waaaaaay back when :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, MicksteryMan007 said:

I always wondered why they just wouldnt let us drop from the plane? Tons of people need training with that too from what i see and hear...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, THE Dentist 187 said:

I always wondered why they just wouldnt let us drop from the plane? Tons of people need training with that too from what i see and hear...

That's not a bad idea at all.  I hate getting stuck in the mob at the start.

1 hour ago, MicksteryMan007 said:

Is that a long run to get there?...heh

Haha nah mate. Just a quick jog from the 400m range.

Edited by shooshforkin
  • Like 1

There’s a scooter 5m from where everyone spawns -SE if you aren’t sure which way to look

There’s another scooter next to the warehouse just south of the 800m range. That’s east of where you spawn.

Pretty easy to get one of them. There are others around.

• Like 1