Sign in to follow this  
SneakeyPete

Lobby Failures | Defect

What's going on with the lobbies?  Every squad match someone can't ready up, there's no way to "Leave" the room, and it has to be rest.  Every.  Single.  Time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SneakeyPete said:

What's going on with the lobbies?  Every squad match someone can't ready up, there's no way to "Leave" the room, and it has to be rest.  Every.  Single.  Time.

Same issue very annoying, my squad gave up after dealing with it for few hours ans buildings not rendering 

• Like 1

This has been screwed up since forever ago. It's crazy that they still haven't fixed this issue.

Press X while in lobby to bring up your party. Press Y while on that screen to leave the team. Took me a while to figure out. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, l Possum l said:

Press X while in lobby to bring up your party. Press Y while on that screen to leave the team. Took me a while to figure out. 

Good tip - didn't see that!!

• Like 1

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience this issue is causing.  We will get this fixed as soon as we can.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience this issue is causing.  We will get this fixed as soon as we can.

What's the timetable on that?

Because it's been like..... I don't know... 12 months or so.

My buddies and I stopped playing after two hours last night because of this. You are driving players away over the most simple things.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

What's the timetable on that?

Because it's been like..... I don't know... 12 months or so.

My buddies and I stopped playing after two hours last night because of this. You are driving players away over the most simple things.

We gave up and played custom games instead which means we couldnt even play the new map...

Edited by Dead Muppet

Had this issue after every game. You’d think after all this time with this issue it would be fixed by now. But seems to have gone the other way and has got a lot worse!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi Andy, I know your job must be tricky as you have to be the middle man here but why is it that issues like this cant be addressed in off schedule, emergency patches? I know there is the process of Microsoft approval but this issue affects your ability to gauge the performance of the game in all other aspects. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, x1337LEE1337x said:

Yes they have reintroduced the unable to ready up bug. Pubg Corp takes 1 step forward and 5 back. 

It was always there (since somewhere around Miramars introduction), just no where near as prevalent as it is since the new update.

1 hour ago, hybiepoo said:

It was always there (since somewhere around Miramars introduction), just no where near as prevalent as it is since the new update.

Agreed, whereas before it was maybe every 3-4 matches, thus a nuisance, now it's every single match.  Frustrating enough that my friends who are giving the game a second (or third) chance are already throwing their hands up.  Such a bummer.

4 hours ago, hybiepoo said:

For me it had been fixed a couple of updates ago, can't remember exactly which update. Now it's back with a vengeance. 

Em 23/01/2019 at 13:06, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

Is there any forecast for repair?

On 1/24/2019 at 4:52 AM, x1337LEE1337x said:

For me it had been fixed a couple of updates ago, can't remember exactly which update. Now it's back with a vengeance. 

Strange, I've experienced these kind of "ready-up" issues for as long as I can remember. But yeah.... Now it's worse than ever.

There are so many idiots playing this game it is unbelievable. Maybe try actually playing the game for more than five minutes before you run to the forums and cry about something obsolete. There are literally dozens of these post from people who can't figure out how to push two buttons that the posts that should garner actual attention aren't being seen.