Jump to content
AM Big Red

Can't ready up for next match

Recommended Posts

Myself or others I play with are not being able to ready for a new match after completing the one before. Its one person or the other that can't. One or both have to go back to title screen and re invite to get it to work.

 

NA Los Angeles area. Duos

 

Xbox1 & S

Edited by AM Big Red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This bug has been around since the first release...except they've managed to make it worse lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mnesic said:

This bug has been around since the first release...except they've managed to make it worse lol

Yeah, definitely worse after the last two updates, especially this last one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting really annoying. Fix it, this issue exists for a while now!!! And it's getting worse.... Why so hard to fix? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AM Big Red said:

Myself or others I play with are not being able to ready for a new match after completing the one before. Its one person or the other that can't. One or both have to go back to title screen and re invite to get it to work.

 

NA Los Angeles area. Duos

 

Xbox1 & S

Hi, we are working hard to get this issue resolved.  Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2019 at 3:25 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, we are working hard to get this issue resolved.  Apologies for the inconvenience. 

One X, Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...