Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esnaker

Supply Pack

I just bought this from the Store and i didnt get the cosmetic items, only the Gcoins, anyone knows why?Screenshot_20190122-023011_Xbox.jpg.3d06aa951b5f53c879145ef49f167f2a.jpg

log out and back in, should pop up.. and wtf u want to dress up barbie?

3 minutes ago, mac9yv3r said:

log out and back in, should pop up.. and wtf u want to dress up barbie?

Didnt work, i restart the game and the xbox and nothing.

Is it just the hat and jacket or everything in the photo because sometimes these images are misleading and you don’t get some items.

Just seen $9.99 for the Supply Pack comes with 1,100 + 500 G-Coins with the purchase of the cosmetic items.

11 minutes ago, theelitest17 said:

Just seen $9.99 for the Supply Pack comes with 1,100 + 500 G-Coins with the purchase of the cosmetic items.

Yea I think it worked out almost the same as buying 1,500G so if you’re gonna buy G you may as well get the items too.

2 minutes ago, Black Dahlia NZ said:

Yea I think it worked out almost the same as buying 1,500G so if you’re gonna buy G you may as well get the items too.

Thanks. The Vikendi season pass is $9.99 is what I've been hearing so may pick up both I have $20 and sum change in my account.

Does anyone know when the update/maintenance is going to be available and ready in Central Time I'm hearing 2:00AM?

10 minutes ago, theelitest17 said:

Thanks. The Vikendi season pass is $9.99 is what I've been hearing so may pick up both I have $20 and sum change in my account.

Does anyone know when the update/maintenance is going to be available and ready in Central Time I'm hearing 2:00AM?

According to mine time based on what they said it should be 5:00pm AEST which was 4min ago.

Wondering if this will work the same as Sanhok? Buy this and use the  gcoin to buy the vikendi pass. Does anyone know if we can but it with gcoin as well?

How long is the supply pack available? I hope its a small window bc this has me really mad and really excited at the same time. I spent I would imagine 500k plus BP going after the red jacket only for it to be sold here. WHAT A WASTE! Hoping its a small window of availably so everyone and there mom doesn't have it because I have to get it at this point.. sigh 

I bought this pack in order to receive the hat and the gloves. I received the hat, but where are my gloves ? They are nice. I thought I would receive all items as at the picture. Why is not there any description of received items at the store ? Wtf ?

2 minutes ago, Igos said:

I bought this pack in order to receive the hat and the gloves. I received the hat, but where are my gloves ? They are nice. I thought I would receive all items as at the picture. Why is not there any description of received items at the store ? Wtf ?

Very frustrating that they do not mentioned what is included. I just looked up the set on PUBGshowcase.com. I know it's for PC but I assume you get the same items

https://pubgshowcase.com/containers.php?id=26

4 минуты назад, ONE800BEATDOWN сказал:

Very frustrating that they do not mentioned what is included. I just looked up the set on PUBGshowcase.com. I know it's for PC but I assume you get the same items

https://pubgshowcase.com/containers.php?id=26

Battle belt also did not receive. It s not fair I think.

7 minutes ago, Igos said:

Battle belt also did not receive. It s not fair I think.

The Battle belt is just the default belt. There are only 2 belts currently available. Battle Belt and the Brown Belt

But I agree with you. They should be more upfront with us on what we are actually paying for

I bought the supply pack because I wanted those spiked gloves. No gloves, very disappointed. Can I gift the hat to my friend somehow? Why show a pic of the guy with gloves if it doesnt come with them? Trying to support pubg but that was misleading. Do I talk to xbox live if I want a refund?

On 1/22/2019 at 12:07 PM, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

The Battle belt is just the default belt. There are only 2 belts currently available. Battle Belt and the Brown Belt

But I agree with you. They should be more upfront with us on what we are actually paying for

Just want to let you guys know that I was wrong. The Battle Belt is indeed a different belt. It looks similar to the Default one but is actually a third belt.