Sign in to follow this  
PUBG_Andymh5

PS4 Update #1 Feedback Topic

1- We need to be able to custom color the circle and the dotted line leading to it

2-Having only Vikendi as a solo map to select is currently hurting waiting times if you select the option to quick join any map. Wait times are def increased.

3- Add g36 gun to all maps.

4- Add a way to "tab" or " mark" 2-3 challenges , so we can somehow quickly pull those marked up during a match so we can be sure we are doing what the challenge asks ( there are so many hard to keep up with)

5- Add a notifcation pop up whenever you complete a task from challenges. If it says dive 10 m in ice cold water on Vikendi, then as soon as i reach 10 m , give me a pop up that says 1/10, 2/10  completed ( with details of which one i just completed)

6- Allow us to set custom outfits for each map. If im picking quick join for any match , i dont want all white on, but if im going to Vikendi , i def want on all white. Allow us to set up our own custom outfits for each map so if we are using quick join , we at least can have an outfit we prefer for that setting.

7- It does seem that at times buildings and the things in them even are rendering a bit slower than before ( im on a ps4 pro).

8- Dont make the Vikendi pass so hard to complete only those who play all the time can reasonably complete it 

9- Add spawn ratio to a higher rate for regular hand grenades on Vikendi

10- Add option to reload with simple pressing square, instead of having to hold it down.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Zachal said:

#agree to 2) have the same Problem on Vikendi. Its really hard to see the white circle.
Vikendi Circle should be Yellow?

To 1) I never had rendering Problems. Playing with SSD and PS4 PRO

Are you playing with HDR?
Im playing on 55" Samsung KS9080 with 4k HDR.

Definitely hard to see the circle, needs to be a different colour.

Something seems off, pre-patch i averaged 7-10 kills a game. Now I can barely get one....

• Like 1

1.load faster homes when drop airplane

2.add ping/latency in settings for show in-game

3.add sound effects when drop airplane (new system parachute)

4.add sanhok map separate for choosing map like vikendi

5.show Survival Title  in main menu just show medal and point - add show medal in main menu front inside my name character 

6.add buy premium pass with G-Coins

7.Fix FPS and Drop FPS

8.make better blurry and graphic example 3X scope 

9.i think brightness very up in 50 percent ! after releasing new update !

10.notify claim missions when completing - notify (daily-weekly-beginner-...)

11.Fix Lag in game (servers)

12.back kar 98 this skin (picture attachment) for ps4, pubg store.

13.add new skins in store

14.Fix bug players when preparation start match 360 degree Turning around ! 

15.Fix bug survival pass when tow missions claim, just show 1 claim and receive reward

16.Fix bug weapons when Behind the body, inside the character my weapon

ps4 standard - wired - solo - eu servers

and tankyou pubg console dev team. #pubg for ever ❤️ @PUBG_Andymh5

bvvbbbb.JPG

Edited by iHamid4Wizard
  • Like 1

The Career stats were reset!?! 😫 I speak not only for myself, but everyone else who’s been with the game since the start.... WHY?!? All of that time spent collecting kills, wins, percentages, detailed statistics, etc, are now potentially gone? Why not just start a new Leaderboard but keep the Career stats? 😥

Edited by Hoodlum

First off, thanks for the update. We’ve been waiting a long time for it. 

Pros: 

- Love the new Menu Interface. It has a fresh feel that we’ve been needing for a while (Console pubg wise

- the ranking system is unique and requires a lot of play and grind to earn your shine. Love it.

- Vikendi is a great map. 

- Although a lot of us have complained about how the map selection isn’t truly map selection, I must say you guys must have been listening to our feedbacks and I’m pretty sure you guys can tell from your data that we don’t like Miramar that much. And when I’ve chose “Standard” maps, I get Erangel and Sanhok more than I get Miramar and i love it. 

- Weapon recoils are fine the way they are. Folks are just having bad games and need to blame it on something other than themselves. 

Cons: 

- The map selection isn’t true map selection

- Vikendi’s buildings and objects takes longer to load up than maps like Erangel and Miramar which are both bigger than Vikendi. (And yes I have a PS4 pro)

- stairs need to be one of the primary things to load up first when entering a house. Or give us a way to escape out of places that we’re glitched/stuck in

- we’re still getting frame drops and praying to the gods that one day you guys will bless us with 60fps

- sometimes when you go into the “season” menu, nothing happens when you press X on any of the options to view things, nor can u switch tabs with R1, L1 unless you blackout to the title screen and try again. 

Overall, it’s a great update and I think we’re Catching up to PC but we got long ways to go. Again, this is a great game. I believe it is the best battle royale game but it’s the quality of the game that’s holding it back from it’s true potential. And maybe that’s on you guys or maybe these consoles are strong enough. But as a customer, all I can do is hope that y’all continue to fix it or at least when Ps5 comes out and Xbox Two, the game will feel like it does on PC. 

23 hours ago, Beerguts said:

Please change the safe circle and direction line to a visible color. 

Also, yellow player icon in overhead map blends in with the buildings. 

Put a way down from that high tower in Cosmodome....nothing but invisible walls. Along with a great plummet to your death! You can also hover over an elevator shaft and not fall, so that's a bonus.

Hey wassup everyone!Use to play on Xbox One X but due to the several mouse & keyboard cheaters I started playing on PS4 Pro,game is working quite good beside some rendering issues and laggy moments but it’s all good,playing wired 600/30 up or so.Need to you guys check the video I posted here cuz I’m sure this dude is a damn cheater or he’s playing with million ping but my guess,cheater.Check your self and let me know.

I just installed an ssd in my Pro which fixed the late rendering issues but the frame rate is still worse than pre update for me. I also installed the game on my old og PS4 and sadly the frame rate is actually more stable on that than the pro

In one instance on erangel driving a darcia at full speed and boost I my squad and I heard a lot of gunfire then all sound went distorted.

Also encountered a reload bug on vikendi  where I was walking up stairs reloading a Winchester, picked up another weapon then switched back to the Winchester and it continued to reload but not put anything in repeatedly  til I switched weapons again. I did not save any of this at the time it happens.

I cannot see the circle on vikendi everything is too white. I've had a lot of big frame drops in game happen just random all maps.

The controlsresponsiveness has improved a lot I think and is a bit smoother.

Ps4 pro

12 hours ago, Iker said:

Hey wassup everyone!Use to play on Xbox One X but due to the several mouse & keyboard cheaters I started playing on PS4 Pro,game is working quite good beside some rendering issues and laggy moments but it’s all good,playing wired 600/30 up or so.Need to you guys check the video I posted here cuz I’m sure this dude is a damn cheater or he’s playing with million ping but my guess,cheater.Check your self and let me know.

The same Guy killed me in a way, that never been possible, but i forgett to clip it....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruhrpotti said:

The same Guy killed me in a way, that never been possible, but i forgett to clip it....

He kill all my squad with one shot each,included myself,first I thought the guy was trap inside the building but if you get inside the building before it renders you can’t come out again and when I saw where he was I thought the guy was cheating somehow,still thinking he’s cheating cuz there’s no way,I was behind the chairs,the ring and also looking at the front door and nobody was there,he’s way outside.Hopefully devs or anybody at bluehole check the clip and tell us what’s going on here.

9 minutes ago, Iker said:

He kill all my squad with one shot each,included myself,first I thought the guy was trap inside the building but if you get inside the building before it renders you can’t come out again and when I saw where he was I thought the guy was cheating somehow,still thinking he’s cheating cuz there’s no way,I was behind the chairs,the ring and also looking at the front door and nobody was there,he’s way outside.Hopefully devs or anybody at bluehole check the clip and tell us what’s going on here.

Maybe there is a "Wall Glitch" ? And he use it? But maybe.. we see he runs aufter the 2 Kills in the Hall and must search for your loot

That’s what I thought at first but searching for this dude seems to have 4 different accounts so smells like something weird,could be a glitch but bruh is way too far from us......

• Like 1

there is a bug with the dead body when the body gets stuck In the door it sounds like there still alive and walking around inside the house and when I go upstairs I can still hear it. I get similar situations outside for example when I kill someone outside and I go to loot there body it sounds like someone is around me moving when there is no one there 

Question regrading these stats being reset, does it include accumulated PSN trophies? For example, if I was going for the 1000 kills trophy and had 800 kills already but had my stats reset, do I need to kill 1000 people from scratch or just another 200?

Why not show character in ps4 inventory?! please PUBG PS4 DEV Team. Make better pubg port to ps4, add top and favorite Request.

PUBG Lite show character in inventory to low spec pc!  and PS4 better hardware than pc low spec (pubg lite) @PUBG_Andymh5 @PUBG_Lumos

pubghowtoequipgunsattachmentsandgrenades.jpg

Edited by iHamid4Wizard

Emotes are not working at all since update, the lightning on 2x and 3x scope is too low on Vikendi map even when boosted up with R1 + stick

I also think the loot spawning/diversity is off. Many times now I find 3 of the same scopes in a single house or room for instance. Or 3 m24 in a single house.

And when you play quick join, it's vikendi 9 out of 10 times. 

Alright, I want to share some feedback after accumulating around 20h gameplay from the update. PS4 Pro. 

First of all, in a general, a good update since it brought some diversity which was needed in my opinion. Vikendi can potentially be the best map in the game, for sure. 

So, here is the feedback.

- Vikendi loot - I can find lvl 3 Vests and helmets, but rarely find sniper rifles, or dmr's. can't remember finding an SKS or mini14 on this map. Rather some other loot is excessive, some is rare, so a bit of balancing is required. 

- Vikendi brightness/contrast - map makes me almost blind, sometime obliterates other significant data needed to be aware of. 

- Vikendi sounds - happened to me few times someone walked right past me, or even to my house and I barely heard him, also have problems with number of sounds playing simultaneously. Have happened few times when planes (of drops) moved above and the sound jammed, or even when in gunfight and some of the sounds goes to hell (gets really distorted or suddenly muted)

-ALL MAPS rendering, at least in the first few minutes of the game, the rendering is just... awful. Most of the times since the update I can't see any buildings and they render AFTER I land, most of those times I can scan an entire building and find nothing but a pistol, and when I finish do the SAME round scanning of the SAME building and find a lot of stuff. my conclusion - bad rendering. 

- Some items are unreachable, not via the pickup or the inventory. like they are sunk in the ground or stuck in a wall. Happened numerous times, with everything from shotguns to tactical stock

- Map Selection: I dunno, I tried playing quickjoin with all maps, I see only Vikendi (happy) and Sanhok (mad). I'd really prefer to have some rotational option to not play the same map more than 2 times in a raw. Or to mix whatever I want (I'd mix 3 maps, leaving Sanhok out)

- FPP - half of the time I am locked to NA server (when I am EU region), so very laggy and very low player number. When playing finally on EU its ok but still some frame drops, some lags, some stiffness to the game imo

- some bodies when shot and killed apparently are damaged by haunted bullets, because their bodies keep dancing for minutes after. 

- Sound drops and distortion also happens on squads when in gunfight and people shouting over, sometimes all sound even chat gets sideways. 
- HDR - Still is terrible. 

- Haven't seen on the game SR Ex.Q/Draw or 15x scope. 

- Beginning of every game after the loadscreen to the warm-up phaze, always greeted with different effects. sometimes camera doing a 360 whirl, sometimes instant uppercut, other times slowly scanning the view (I just press the auto-run and let the man run in circles) - Enjoying sometimes, tiring at others. All while controller not in hand is on table with nothing pressed. 

- I don't know if it meant to be or not, but when parachute opens it literally shoots you more than a few feet up in the air, and sometimes it doesn't. is it a bug or angle/usage related?

- happened to me few times when saw a drop crate, when changed stuff with loot inside, my stuff dropped gets under the crate and is suddenly non-accessible unless you nade the crate.

- I think sometimes, I don't know why or by what it is effected, the sound directional orientation is a bit off. are many times I hear the shot from one direction, and sees the shooter wide left or right from the area I heard. (was a time I found out afterward I didn't save the clip, but was actually looking at someone shooting at me and heard the sound to the right while no one there).

- Happened once or twice when dropping something while running (like a scope) it vanished into thin air, still worth mentioning. 

- Sometimes (checked it on Miramar and Erangel) even while in game, the building don't render. (Ex: scouted buildings a good long distance from me on Miramar, they didn't render and looked like cardboard fakes, heard the shots from the exact same place, pushed a little then it has appeared better but still very awkward)

- Did the vehicle explosion rates gone up? It feels almost every bump now leads to explosions and death.

- Please add the win94 some scope mount

- is there going to be in the future sometime more control on customizing control presets? (like changing fire button etc.) 

- how goes the new small meds taking methods in the car? it doesn't work 90% of the time. 

- Visual bug when sometimes you load a gun and it shows the clip is still empty, or using meds and it appears the bar didn't budge. 

Will continue writing things down while playing more in coming days, hopefully won't write as much :)