Sign in to follow this  
JaptechSmokey

Fix this please???

On 1/18/2019 at 12:17 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, are you able to upload your video in a different format that's not a MOV file?

Any news andy? Just had another really bad case of this

Edited by JaptechSmokey

15 minutes ago, JaptechSmokey said:

Any news andy? Just had another really bad case of this

Unfortunately, I can't view the video as it won't let me.  Are you able to upload it via another source?

49 minutes ago, JaptechSmokey said:

Tried reuploading? Other than that I could email?? Just on my phone sorry 

I uploaded to my yt channel :)

Edited by bracco
  • Thanks 2

On 1/20/2019 at 8:51 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Unfortunately, I can't view the video as it won't let me.  Are you able to upload it via another source?

Any good now andy? 

1 minute ago, JaptechSmokey said:

Any good now andy? 

I've tried both the links you have posted but unfortunately, there was a paywall behind me being able to watch the video.  I took a quick look at the youtube video that @bracco kindly posted but the quality wasn't the greatest.  If you come across anything like this again feel free to tag me and ill take a look.  Thanks!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I've tried both the links you have posted but unfortunately, there was a paywall behind me being able to watch the video.  I took a quick look at the youtube video that @bracco kindly posted but the quality wasn't the greatest.  If you come across anything like this again feel free to tag me and ill take a look.  Thanks!

Ignore the 2 posts above.

Ok I've had a play with upload studio. have a look at this video on youtube andy. random incendiary bukllet glitch which was actually quite cool. a nade trick shot (ignore that no faults haha) the ump disaster where he just didnt take damage and a miramar clip where hit registration just didnt work at all.

On 1/23/2019 at 4:24 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Any joy with the above post andy? 

I have seen this happen before.  If it happens again on the current build of the game let me know.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I have seen this happen before.  If it happens again on the current build of the game let me know.  Thanks!

Uhm... that's your response? Note even a "We are working on this" or "This is related to Desync issues" ?

Not saying you guys are not working on this, but as a Coms Coord., I think you need to work on your job skills...

1 hour ago, EngineFEAR said:

Uhm... that's your response? Note even a "We are working on this" or "This is related to Desync issues" ?

Not saying you guys are not working on this, but as a Coms Coord., I think you need to work on your job skills...

Hi, due to the rarity of the "incendiary bullet glitch" and that players have not reported it on the most current build of the game we will have to wait for more reports of the issue.  If we get multiple reports of this happening to players we can then look into it further.  Thanks!

12 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, due to the rarity of the "incendiary bullet glitch" and that players have not reported it on the most current build of the game we will have to wait for more reports of the issue.  If we get multiple reports of this happening to players we can then look into it further.  Thanks!

Well, while the Incendiary glitch is not normal, I did not see that as a problem as much as the UMP no damage issue. Seems there should be some sort of fix for that kind of thing since that has been a common issue due to Desync or hit registration since launch. The original videos that were posted seemed to have enough detail to show that hit registration was not working correctly. This is the issue I was referring to, since it was the original issue brought up in this post.

It doesn't seem that any response has been issued to the UMP hit registration issue here, and responses (even after the Youtube video that is pretty clear to see) were given saying that there was not enough detail in the videos. It just appears that your response is trying to divert from the actual issue. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EngineFEAR said:

Well, while the Incendiary glitch is not normal, I did not see that as a problem as much as the UMP no damage issue. Seems there should be some sort of fix for that kind of thing since that has been a common issue due to Desync or hit registration since launch. The original videos that were posted seemed to have enough detail to show that hit registration was not working correctly. This is the issue I was referring to, since it was the original issue brought up in this post.

It doesn't seem that any response has been issued to the UMP hit registration issue here, and responses (even after the Youtube video that is pretty clear to see) were given saying that there was not enough detail in the videos. It just appears that your response is trying to divert from the actual issue. 

I have admitted to players gameplay videos having desync before.  I just couldn't be sure on this due to the quality of the video and the lack of match data.  Can I help you with anything else?

5 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I have admitted to players gameplay videos having desync before.  I just couldn't be sure on this due to the quality of the video and the lack of match data.  Can I help you with anything else?

Naw, all good here on this thread. Was just trying to help the guy get a response since he put in good effort to report the issue. Thanks for the responses though. 

(P.S. you may check out some of the other threads I have been posting in though, Really hoping to see a hotfix for the Vikindi Rendering issue).

Just now, EngineFEAR said:

Naw, all good here on this thread. Was just trying to help the guy get a response since he put in good effort to report the issue. Thanks for the responses though. 

(P.S. you may check out some of the other threads I have been posting in though, Really hoping to see a hotfix for the Vikindi Rendering issue).

Hi, we just released a quick announcement form the team regarding a hotfix. 

• Like 1