Sign in to follow this  
cdotcizle

Vikendi 1-22!

maybe i just missed it, but i swear i do not recall playing a night vendi ...... but that looks super cool though( id like to see night on each map personally ). Looking forward to this . 

Edited by poohty_t

Just now, iHamid4Wizard said:

Vikendi coming to live servers Patch notes? please

include choosing maps?  @PUBG_Andymh5

They have to! If not it would be Stupid af * Is being in xbox since 1.0 So why keep making us wait with this BS! I don't get it, and the funny thing that no one has notice is that is already in game they don't need a update for that. They just have it disable because they want us to stroke it with miramar back to back! All you have to notice is that how they be opening FPP and then they take it out with no update? Training mode (Firing range) They just put it to work without having any update and if you think about it they didn't have duos at first either and it magically appear with no update. you tell me? straight douche bag's foreal Yo they don't care no more :"( 

42 minutes ago, poohty_t said:

maybe i just missed it, but i swear i do not recall playing a night vendi ...... but that looks super cool though( id like to see night on each map personally ). Looking forward to this . 

There’s nothing said of night maps?

On 1/14/2019 at 2:17 PM, cdotcizle said:

There’s nothing said of night maps?

If you go to the link https://vikendi.pubg.com/ and scroll down to where it says Vendi ( take a quick tour) you press that button. Notice on the right side of that page it says (Vendi weather) Below that it has Day , Moonlight , and Snow.Click Moonlight and you will see it. It looks really cool actually. 

Edited by poohty_t
  • Thanks 1