Sign in to follow this  
Lumbago79

EU servers are laggy as hell. Paketloss lags teleporting

Since the server maintanance on 2.1.19 the eu servers are unplayable in some lobbys. Not permanent but often. 

The red paketloss warning ball appears and over the whole game it lags like hell with short teleports.

Its everytime a enemy is near then it lags hell. Many guys reporting this on twitter especially pro gamer but nothing happens. 

No official statement from bluehole.

Why?

6 minutes ago, Lumbago79 said:

Since the server maintanance on 2.1.19 the eu servers are unplayable in some lobbys. Not permanent but often. 

The red paketloss warning ball appears and over the whole game it lags like hell with short teleports.

Its everytime a enemy is near then it lags hell. Many guys reporting this on twitter especially pro gamer but nothing happens. 

No official statement from bluehole.

Why?

I have not had the same experience in the slightest.

Have you power cycled your network hardware recently?

Just now, Takarii said:

I have not had the same experience in the slightest.

Have you power cycled your network hardware recently?

I know not everyone is in this trouble but i am not the only one with this Problem.

My buddys have the same problems. 

It is also reportet from pro gamers on twitter!!! 

And yes i powercylce my hardware, router. Reeinstalled pubg, reenstalled steam, reeinstalled gpu drivers. 

It is defenately the servers or the matchmaking with high ping players who ruined the server performance. 

Everytime pubg have problems the fault is searched in the gamers hardware. I never had problems since august 2018. Pubg runs smooth.

After server maintanance in 2 january i have lags, paketloss warning teleporting, freeze. 

So guess whats the cause.

1 hour ago, Lumbago79 said:

I know not everyone is in this trouble but i am not the only one with this Problem.

My buddys have the same problems. 

It is also reportet from pro gamers on twitter!!! 

And yes i powercylce my hardware, router. Reeinstalled pubg, reenstalled steam, reeinstalled gpu drivers. 

It is defenately the servers or the matchmaking with high ping players who ruined the server performance. 

Everytime pubg have problems the fault is searched in the gamers hardware. I never had problems since august 2018. Pubg runs smooth.

After server maintanance in 2 january i have lags, paketloss warning teleporting, freeze. 

So guess whats the cause.

Where abouts are you and your friends located? 

Same here. Laggy from time to time, and just got a connection timeout during a duo's match.
Feels like a server crash.

Lobby says match is in progress but unable to rejoin it.

Edited by Badbeatbill

Same here, ran about for a good 2-3 minutes, with my team, with that wee clock symbol. Also seeing a fair bit of packet loss, as with team mates also.

We're all on different connections, and different providers.

I have seen people warping into houses or across roads, and it's impossible to kill them - Hearing people run toward doorways and then just like teleport into the building, like they've been running there, but they're not visible.

Am pretty sure I've been shot and killed a number of times before enemies are even visible/ peeking on my screen - Feels like this bug is back.

When it was fixed I could react and counter and kill the shooter but now I'm dying before I even get a chance to react, it's like 5 bullets hit me at once.

yesterday i have the red paketloss warnig symbol, ping warning symbol then connection lost. Before i had lags, teleporting usw.

My internet connection is already testet. Everything is ok.

I asked myself why there is no statement from bluehole.

Didn't they recognize it yet?

The german community manager Soma@pubg is serching for network debug screenshot from ingame.

Please send screenshots to her if you have twitter