Sign in to follow this  
Jdog183

Are you KIDDING ME!?

8 minutes ago, Jdog183 said:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am4Mb8YRgalFhReBd_l0LYVWKgNl

point blank, right in the chest. I am so over shit like this happening.

Devs, please do something, anything, to make sure this doesn't continue to happen to me or others.

Your target had a level 3 vest

image.png.4fef68d2f834c00d877f384cc35a425c.png

Your first shot had a number of pellets hit the arm too, so not all of them hit the torso as you believed.

image.png.b713cb3b4ce7bbd5f37585b5b73442b9.png

Everything looks in order here to me, nothing that needs looking at.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You have to love how the forum goers help to put these things into perspective..

image.png.2409e16e8d7326d338204d5495c0c959.png

5 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Your target had a level 3 vest

Your first shot had a number of pellets hit the arm too, so not all of them hit the torso as you believed.

Everything looks in order here to me, nothing that needs looking at.

how accurate is battlegrounds.party?
according to this chart, hitting him in the arm does more damage than hitting him in the chest. unless its forearm, and still forearm, or lower chest, is enough damage to kill

Edited by Jdog183

6 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

You hit him in the arm

5 minutes ago, Nayte said:

You have to love how the forum goers help to put these things into perspective..

according to damage calc sites, he should have died. so unless those charts are wrong, im not sure what happend

2 minutes ago, Jdog183 said:

according to damage calc sites, he should have died. so unless those charts are wrong, im not sure what happend

Level 3 vest as @Takarii has said 

9 minutes ago, Jdog183 said:

You're assuming every pellet hit him, which we know with shotguns is rare.  I believe someone at some point suggested different blood splatter sizes for different damage, which would be great; but low priority regarding everything else needed first.  Shotguns are the most unpredictable because you can't tell how many pellets are actually hitting.  They same amount of blood splatter will happen if only one pellet hits him. Did anyone pull the PUBGLookUp info on this to see exactly what happened and if it's reasonable? 

5 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

You're assuming every pellet hit him, which we know with shotguns is rare.  I believe someone at some point suggested different blood splatter sizes for different damage, which would be great; but low priority regarding everything else needed first.  Shotguns are the most unpredictable because you can't tell how many pellets are actually hitting.  They same amount of blood splatter will happen if only one pellet hits him. Did anyone pull the PUBGLookUp info on this to see exactly what happened and if it's reasonable? 

im looking now. It shows this, 7/9 pellets hit, but at that range, all pellets should have hit... 

image.png.e30f42b33ea05fa5f85c4ef1a5c71af8.png

Edited by Jdog183

Haha, I was actually just looking at it myself, did some real detective work to find this game; real proud of myself ;)   8 pellets hit him and you had him at 5 health.  The other one pellet must have missed; which was the difference.  That's unfortunate.  

• Like 1

I downloaded it and watched in frame by frame to see if I could see it; but without a wall or something behind the target, you can't see it. 

10 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

That was me! I've been saying variable bloodsplatter for about a year it seems.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jdog183 said:

im looking now. It shows this:

image.png.e30f42b33ea05fa5f85c4ef1a5c71af8.png

I'd say you did pretty good considering you weren't actually pointblank.  Take a look at your clip right as you shoot, there is a good portion of your reticule filled with backpack and some space off the enemy.. I'm legit suprised you landed 8 of the pellets tbh though I'm wondering if it's actually less but showing calculations for penetration damage.

All said and done, leaving them with 5hp seems pretty damned good but you make it sound like it's the end of the world and the game is busted.

• Like 1