Sign in to follow this  
starlin925

Xbox update

2 hours ago, Chud Patrol said:

Nothing regarding Vikendi... or actual timeframes for fixes coming to the game. 😒

The dev reports show internal games fixes such as rendering distance and frame rate stability. They aren’t for “game updates” anymore. When they have more information to share they will share with the community. Stop hoping and asking for things they never said were coming about. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

It's up now! 👍

Andy are you able to tell us if a game has been played on the Oceanic servers in the past month?

I have tried logging on at different time periods throughout the day/week and haven't managed to play a game on the OC servers in months. Are the servers broke or is it simply player count and everyone playing on the NA servers.

• Like 2

What are the dev reports supposed to show? The weekly things used to plan out the week ahead, review the week gone etc. They kinda fell apart because there was nothing coming, and nothing added to talk about, so I can see why they stopped. 

I don’t understand what the point of talking LOD’s is though. It gives no information on anything about updates, the PTS going live, or anything relevant for 99% of gamers. Trying to teach a basic understanding of the loading processes isn’t what people want, they just want it to work without an explanation for why it does or doesn’t. 

Am I alone in finding these reports frustrating because they don’t address anything that the forums have been discussing over the past 2 weeks?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Freo_Joe said:

Andy are you able to tell us if a game has been played on the Oceanic servers in the past month?

I have tried logging on at different time periods throughout the day/week and haven't managed to play a game on the OC servers in months. Are the servers broke or is it simply player count and everyone playing on the NA servers.

When PTS died on EU I wrote down stats of the top 10 players for kills. Checked each day to see if there were any changes in amount of kills etc. If any move, somebody is getting a game somewhere. It’s not conclusive but it’s a rough idea

Devs, the console dev reports are interesting but overall I find them pointless. Please go back to patch notes, game fixes, upcoming updates, event modes etc as this would be much more relevant to the community.

• Like 2

Just throwing my opinion in there, I like the Dev reports. So many people think that if they don't like something it means NO ONE likes it.

Imagine if every game that we play had these 😂

People have actual questions and expectations about the game, long-time ones that really matter, and insteadof letting us know things, basic things about the development, they're teaching everyone technical language !

Still can't see the use of these letters besides winning yourself some time. The weekly post was giving answers to everyone's question and informational, while this kind of post is...nonsense.