Sign in to follow this  
Stoffel_

fpp servers

1 hour ago, Imerzan said:

Oof... All FPP queues ? I wonder what the wait times are going to be like lol.

Not enough population for Map Select in FPP

Well, I just spread the word about it among all of my friends. 
Got them all excited, now let's hope it will happen.

If many players shall do the same, I'm sure queues aren't going to be a problem

Thanks for the update Andy, much appreciated

I suppose FPP Team Modes will attract different players than Solo , so hopefully the impact will be small.

I wish more people liked FPP. I can't understand what people find so appealing about TPP.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Imerzan said:

Oof... All FPP queues ? I wonder what the wait times are going to be like lol.

Not enough population for Map Select in FPP

For TPP , and population good on PS4 !

Edited by iHamid4Wizard

8 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

It'll be Vikendi and then Quick Join (all of the other maps).

wow ! tankyou Andy im very HYPE ! Tankyou PUBG Team.  😍

People playing modes they don't want on maps they can't select doesn't sound like "healthy matchmaking" to me. it sounds like settling for mediocrity.

22 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

It'll be Vikendi and then Quick Join (all of the other maps).

Please bind sanhok with vikendi, I don't want to cycle through miramar and erangle just to play it. It doesn't even make sense the map sizes and game play style are so different. Make it 2 and 2, that would be balanced.

Or perhaps single out miramar on it's own and the other 3 in a quick join and see exactly how many people want to bother with it. 

Edited by Wh0FaRted
Reasons

There are definitely enough population in NA for FPP it’s just most people like playing in some sort of team be it duos or sqaud and unfortunately you guys hosted a vote for which mode should be introduced first on a relatively unknown forum instead of putting the vote to one of the massive social media sites like Twitter . Most of the people I talk to would love to play FPP but they don’t want to play it alone or playing with a high ping as a team on EU . It was stupid mistake to put the vote to this forum and now all the NA players waiting to play FPP have to suffer because it looks like there isn’t a market for it and they don’t want to play solo . I love FPP but I’m only playing TPP till teams are unlocked and I know a lot of people doing the same so of course it would seem like no one wants to play FPP but that is simply not true .

On 1/16/2019 at 9:17 AM, iHamid4Wizard said:

Andy,  coming Jan 22, add option Ping in UI settings for consoles? we need. @PUBG_Andymh5

This was added to the PTS when Vikendi was up for testing so should be in the update on the 22nd. It was accessible by pressing R3 while not in ADS or Aim mode

2 hours ago, Takarii said:

This was added to the PTS when Vikendi was up for testing so should be in the update on the 22nd. It was accessible by pressing R3 while not in ADS or Aim mode

Didnt read that in PTS Patch Notes....

9 hours ago, Takarii said:

I mean Ping/Latency show in-game

cJNZAAAALR3Cadj42pbNi7Aswsj7bBsnr5BPmvRY3I4.png

Edited by iHamid4Wizard

52 minutes ago, iHamid4Wizard said:

I mean Ping/Latency show in-game

cJNZAAAALR3Cadj42pbNi7Aswsj7bBsnr5BPmvRY3I4.png

Ah right,  you meant the network diagnostics. What you posted there was the visual ping marker part :)

On 1/16/2019 at 12:17 PM, iHamid4Wizard said:

Andy,  coming Jan 22, add option Ping in UI settings for consoles? we need. @PUBG_Andymh5

bpc52rp3yfd11.png

@PUBG_Andymh5 yes please since we dont know anymore which server we’ll play in this is needed more than ever

3 hours ago, SteliosCitizen said:

Here's an idea: As a trial, make FPP servers the default (say, for a week) and see how the player base reacts. 

Hi, The new UI in tomorrows patch clearly shows both perspectives at the top of the game mode selection screen so there should be no bother in selecting the one you want to play.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, The new UI in tomorrows patch clearly shows both perspectives at the top of the game mode selection screen so there should be no bother in selecting the one you want to play.  

PS4 Patch Size? @PUBG_Andymh5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Is this global, or just for some region(s)? 

Thanks!

Edited by SteliosCitizen