Sign in to follow this  
mohamed99_mansor

My device not supported at the moment

Why my device does not support the game?!
While the same version of the device supports the game and the difference in the 4G network between the two devices and issue number ...
The version number of the same device that supports the game is x556 which contains 2 GB RAM as well ..
My version number is x557 and it also contains 2 GB RAM. Please take care of this issue and reply as soon as possible. Please include the next update on my device...this screen have information about my phone 

Screenshot_20190111-101440.png

1 hour ago, mohamed99_mansor said:

Why my device does not support the game?!
While the same version of the device supports the game and the difference in the 4G network between the two devices and issue number ...
The version number of the same device that supports the game is x556 which contains 2 GB RAM as well ..
My version number is x557 and it also contains 2 GB RAM. Please take care of this issue and reply as soon as possible. Please include the next update on my device...this screen have information about my phone 

Screenshot_20190111-101440.png

PUBG Mobile is being handled and developed by Tencent whom have no presence on these forums. For any questions, support requests or for reporting any bugs, please see the link below for methods you can use to contact them

https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002193033-PUBG-Mobile-questions-notices-and-more