1 minute ago, MexicanWizzard said:

1)hell no

2)no

3)ofc no

4)-

5) on videos 140-144 fps. sometimes drop to 130, rarely to 110-120

I noticed that the tearing are more visible on training map. 

Vsync is a not a solution and I already explained why. I can enable fast sync, but i don't know how the input lag will increase in pubg

What I think you actually mean it is not a preferable solution for yourself due to the input lag it induces - which doesn't mean it is not a solution. Vsync prevents screen tearing, that is a fact. However recent-ish addition of fast sync to the recent generations of nvidia cards has is better alternative. In general, Fast sync adds very little in terms of response time and is has much lower response times compared to vsync if you have a GPU that supports it (which you do).

If Vsync is not a viable option for you, then fast sync is your only other software based option. The more heavy handed approach would be to recommend buying a monitor with a much higher refresh rate if you want to run games at the framerates you are achieving without any screen tearing - something that is getting much easier to do these days as their prices are falling.

Check out the fast sync testing done by this helpful dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07t_mY2LEU.

3 минуты назад, Takarii сказал:

What I think you actually mean it is not a preferable solution for yourself due to the input lag it induces - which doesn't mean it is not a solution. Vsync prevents screen tearing, that is a fact. However recent-ish addition of fast sync to the recent generations of nvidia cards has is better alternative. In general, Fast sync adds very little in terms of response time and is has much lower response times compared to vsync if you have a GPU that supports it (which you do).

If Vsync is not a viable option for you, then fast sync is your only other software based option. The more heavy handed approach would be to recommend buying a monitor with a much higher refresh rate if you want to run games at the framerates you are achieving without any screen tearing - something that is getting much easier to do these days as their prices are falling.

Check out the fast sync testing done by this helpful dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L07t_mY2LEU.

ye, i saw this video, but i thought you know information about input lag in pubg. And what do you think about increasing input lag (with fastsync)? I mean, worry about it or not?

1 minute ago, MexicanWizzard said:

ye, i saw this video, but i thought you know information about input lag in pubg. And what do you think about increasing input lag (with fastsync)? I mean, worry about it or not?

I wouldn't really worry too much about 10-15ms, not when you consider vsync is nearly 5 times that

• Like 1

3 минуты назад, Takarii сказал:

vsync is nearly 5 times that

Yes, that's why I think that guys whose advice is to turn on vsync in shooters should be punished by death 😈

ok, I'll wait for the next update. if i get tired of waiting - I'll turn on fast sync

13 hours ago, MexicanWizzard said:

1)hell no

2)no

3)ofc no

4)-

5) on videos 140-144 fps. sometimes drop to 130, rarely to 110-120

I noticed that the tearing are more visible on training map. 

Vsync is a not a solution and I already explained why. I can enable fast sync, but i don't know how the input lag will increase in pubg

FastSync will give nominal input lag, but nothing like vsync. Check Battle(non)sense’s youtube video who has tested this for details (he includes actual measurement of input lag for each method). It’s a little old, but FastSync is likely to have improved over time if anything...

This will also explain why you are getting tearing - it’s an excellent explaination.

Edited by theexecutioner

16 часов назад, theexecutioner сказал:

FastSync will give nominal input lag, but nothing like vsync. Check Battle(non)sense’s youtube video who has tested this for details (he includes actual measurement of input lag for each method). It’s a little old, but FastSync is likely to have improved over time if anything...

This will also explain why you are getting tearing - it’s an excellent explaination.

Why do you write to me what Takarii has already written?

• RIP 1