Sign in to follow this  
PetrisCorncob

Please fix Loot on Vikendi!

The loot on Vikendi is as bad as the 2 large maps. I absolutely understand starting the game out with lower level weapons and working your way up as you progress, but it's a little ridiculous. There's no reason me and my team should be able to run into 2 or 3 whole complexes, search every building, and come out with nothing but an uzi and 1000 sniper rifle attatchments. This map would be SO much more fun to play if we could rebalance the loot a little. It's not even that not enough items spawn, it's that 90% of all items that do spawn are either attatchments, SMGs, or pistols.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

Just get over it. They will never change anything. I dont even get the point of the test servers anymore. In my mind , ''test'' means to try something, see if it is good or bad and make some changes to improve it. In blue gloryhole mind test doesnt mean anything. I have seen so many people asking for better loot. I agree with them. Maybe bluhole wanted to make a very challenging map and i can respect that. But i have seen people complaining about ui colors and bluehole doesnt change anything. I mean, how hard can it be for someone to figure out by himself, that , putting white noumbers in front of a white background , isnt gonna work that well? Why did they need to test that? And after so many complains havent change anything.

Really just jump in and play the PTS then play Erangle. There is no way you can say the loot is as bad as Erangle. That maps loot is trash 

Sign in to follow this