jawfro

Play 20 min for Miramar

well i really enjoy Miramar even i can say Miramar is my favorite but it all depends on matchmaker. So please fix that matchmaker. i miss miramar so much. 3 of 6 on vikendi 2/6 sanhok, 1/6 erangel and guess what? NO MIRAMAR.

Edited by jawfro

Ehm, just choose Miramar and you'll get Miramar. Why play lottery of quick match, if you need a specific one?

See which Miramar mode has the fastest queue and just do that (should be TPP Squad, since that's the most popular mode overall, but could be FPP squad in NA/EU too sometimes; probably no point to even look at solo/duo, since those modes are much less popular than squads).

Most of week4 missions are associated with Miramar and squads, so there's also an added surge of players for Miramar squads from that too; at least until most complete their missions.

Edited by Biochemikas

simple, i dont want to wait. today i tried five times and each of them was around 2 minute and just succeeded to play one time. btw solo/tpp/eu.

I want it all (give it all I want it all)
I want it all (yeah)
I want it all
And I want it now

🎸
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jawfro said:

solo/tpp/eu

You most likely won't get a game of Miramar in solo, especially when the missions are for squads. Just play squads, or 1-man squads if you really need to be solo.

I really don't understand people who seem to be hellbent on playing just 1 mode, especially when ranking is completely meaningless.

The majority like squads, so you either relent to wishes of majority when you need something specific, or stay in minority and contend with the fact that you won't always get what you want. That's just how life is.

Also, waiting for 2 minutes too long? Eh, the players nowadays... I wait for 10 minutes consistently to get a HotS ranked game (because it's my favorite mode and I like playing it), and the games are only 15-20 min long on average there.

Edited by Biochemikas

17 minutes ago, Biochemikas said:

You most likely won't get a game of Miramar in solo, especially when the missions are for squads. Just play squads, or 1-man squads if you really need to be solo.

I really don't understand people who seem to be hellbent on playing just 1 mode, especially when ranking is completely meaningless.

The majority like squads, so you either relent to wishes of majority when you need something specific, or stay in minority and contend with the fact that you won't always get what you want. That's just how life is.

Also, waiting for 2 minutes too long? Eh, the players nowadays... I wait for 10 minutes consistently to get a HotS ranked game (because it's my favorite mode and I like playing it), and the games are only 15-20 min long on average there.

Queuing squads helps to get Miramar but it's not really a great solution. I just tried to queue squads for Miramar and it said the wait was 3.5 minutes. I was waiting for almost 15 minutes and then I got a lobby error and it removed me from matchmaking. Sat in queue again for 6 minutes before I just got tired of waiting and switched it to quick join squads and of course got Sahnok.

I think this week 4 mission to play 15 matches of squads on Miramar is some serious trolling on the part of PUBG when they *know* how impossible it is to get Miramar with any consistency without waiting unreasonable amounts of time.

15 minutes ago, Sidartha said:

Queuing squads helps to get Miramar but it's not really a great solution. I just tried to queue squads for Miramar and it said the wait was 3.5 minutes. I was waiting for almost 15 minutes and then I got a lobby error and it removed me from matchmaking. Sat in queue again for 6 minutes before I just got tired of waiting and switched it to quick join squads and of course got Sahnok.

I think this week 4 mission to play 15 matches of squads on Miramar is some serious trolling on the part of PUBG when they *know* how impossible it is to get Miramar with any consistency without waiting unreasonable amounts of time.

Well I see how that can be a big problem for all smaller regions. Can't just force people to play what they don't want to play, so less popular modes/maps will always be hard to get a game in in smaller regions.

And here we come to the main problem: removing region selection was the worst decision ever (I said that before and I will keep saying it!). (I don't even have playerbase problems since I'm EU, but I liked playing NA random squads and I will never agree that they had any right to take it away from me).

You only solution now is to find some1 from a major region and queue up with them, so that you get a game in their region. And of course, the game itself does not offer any assistance for doing that, so you need to rely on external sources.

Yesterday EU squad FPP for miramar was 20-40 seconds, never more.

P.S. I'm up for grouping up if you find me online and want to play EU.

Edited by Biochemikas

13 minutes ago, Biochemikas said:

Well I see how that can be a big problem for all smaller regions. Can't just force people to play what they don't want to play, so less popular modes/maps will always be hard to get a game in in smaller regions.

And here we come to the main problem: removing region selection was the worst decision ever (I said that before and I will keep saying it!). (I don't even have playerbase problems since I'm EU, but I liked playing NA random squads and I will never agree that they had any right to take it away from me).

You only solution now is to find some1 from a major region and queue up with them, so that you get a game in their region. And of course, the game itself does not offer any assistance for doing that, so you need to rely on external sources.

They most certainly did.

• RIP 1

16 minutes ago, Digity said:

They most certainly did.

Well OK, legally they even have the right to ban everyone and close the servers today, if they feel like it. Doesn't make it morally right though.

P.S. As anyone not blind can clearly see, the region lock did not solve a single problem, but most definitely created new ones (mostly relevant to people not living in a major region or when game's logic fails in actually putting them in best one consistently). And that's on top of limiting people's freedom of choice and considering them too dumb to decide for themselves what they want.

Edited by Biochemikas

42 minutes ago, Biochemikas said:

Who said I was not in a major region? Unless you think NA is not a major region..

guys forgive me but region, single, duo or tpp/fpp isn't the issue, most of people going with quick match and servers distribute them to maps. the main issue when they published vikendi also they changed something with matchmaking. with my all respect to who suffers from alzheimer but i'm not alzheimer. i remember clear as day those beautiful days with balanced matchmaking.

1 hour ago, Sidartha said:

Who said I was not in a major region? Unless you think NA is not a major region..

If it doesn't have enough people for Miramar Squads, then I guess it is not XD.

Eu FPP squad now: 23 seconds, tpp - 13 seconds; TPP solo(!) - 53 seconds (praise the miramar mission week!); fpp solo still ded.

Edited by Biochemikas

8 hours ago, Biochemikas said:

its nothing to do with small regions the only problem is with the initial request ..

I want to play specific maps, I want those maps to be populated with 99 other people, and I don't want to wait anytime at all for it 

8 hours ago, jawfro said:

simple, i dont want to wait. today i tried five times and each of them was around 2 minute and just succeeded to play one time. btw solo/tpp/eu.

I don't want to wait TWO MINNUTES !!!!!

And I want a toilet made out of solid gold, but it's just not in cards now is it"

austin.PNG

• Haha 1

I'm in North America, NY to be exact, and haven't been able to get a solo FPP in either North America or Europe the last few days. The computer gives me estimated wait times of anywhere between 3-8 minutes but it always times out and asks if I want to cancel or continue.  Seriously getting to stink lately.  Only got this way a few days ago, about a week after the new map update.  

Been trying tonight to get a solo FPP Europe or North America Erangel or Vikendi match. Times out at 9:15 every time. What the heck is going on?  

The heck with this, I'm going to play Fortnite, never have to wait for that game. These guys can ban me for saying that, wouldn't matter anyway, haven't been able to play a game in 3 days due to constant time outs...

10 hours ago, jawfro said:

Holy flucking khrist.

Nobody else wants to play with you.

You get that, right?