Sign in to follow this  
HelloDaddio

Here’s an idea...

Fuck your redzone! Get rid of it! Nobody wants it! That is all. 

P.S. yes I just died to the red lol

• Haha 1

It needs to serve more of a purpose. Suppose we keep level 3 helmets in crates then drop redzones on crate drops.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ruhrpotti said:

Dont move in the Redzone ;) U know u can die in it....so wtf u run/drive in it? 😛

Lol it appeared on me in Miramar. Not a lot of places to hide in Miramar. When I get home from work I’ll upload the clip with why I’m complaining about it. 

42 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

Lol it appeared on me in Miramar. Not a lot of places to hide in Miramar. When I get home from work I’ll upload the clip with why I’m complaining about it. 

i only make a joke 😉 Dont worry

1 hour ago, Ruhrpotti said:

i only make a joke 😉 Dont worry

I know buddy. The way I died to the zone is kinda funny so I’ll upload it later so everyone can get a laugh 😂

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 5:21 AM, Ruhrpotti said:

Dont move in the Redzone ;) U know u can die in it....so wtf u run/drive in it? 😛

Here’s the clip I promised lol

So I potato’d the shit out of this guy because for some reason in this game if you pull the ADS or OTS triggers too soon it will not work (in this case it did not work while in the vehicle exit animation). Anyway, as I’m being indecisive which direction I want to go and listening to where the bombs are dropping so as to avoid them as much as possible, the guy in the buggy decided he wanted to take some shots at me (which he shoulda had me when I spun out). I see him out of the corner of my eye and decided he pissed me off enough to go towards him. I really didn’t have a plan as far as how to kill him whether try to run him over or shoot at his buggy (aka death trap). At the end of the day he was a worse potato than me and I won the fight lol. But I hope he was spectating and got sweet satisfaction that I got redzoned hahaha. Did I mention fuck your redzone?! Lol

I would like for redzone to be removed from the game. And i dont mean that because i died from it, the last time i died from the redzone was maybe half a year ago when i played on xbox. It is just anoying

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjezzza said:

I would like for redzone to be removed from the game. And i dont mean that because i died from it, the last time i died from the redzone was maybe half a year ago when i played on xbox. It is just anoying

It serves a purpose....per Brendan Greene

Edited by Mr. Smalls