solocupz

sanhok is the superior map

2 minutes ago, solocupz said:

change my mind

Meh. Nah. You go believe whatever you want. That's one of life's fantastic aspects. Enjoy it!

Course also kinda sounds like you're looking for an argument to your beliefs without specifying that which you wish to discuss.

Good day.

• Like 1

The problem with Sanhok is it’s just so.... you know... green.

So .... tropical ... 🤮

EDIT: and the maps so small, and the zone moves too fast. By the time I’ve found a good hut to camp in I have to move again! 😡

Edited by theexecutioner
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, solocupz said:

change my mind

Say aloud for me "Vikendi, Vikendi, Vikendi"..... Repeat a dozen times. How do you feel about a lobotomy? :P

Edited by RAND0M7

7 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

I fucking love it!

Fun loot E V E R Y   R O U N D   G U A R A N T E E

But the grreeeeeeeennnnn...

(I also enjoy Sanhok, for many reasons ;) but then I also used to play Miramar almost exclusively so why listen to me ... hehe)

All the maps are okay IMO, Vikendi is the best and second I would say Sanhok and so on, simply because it's the order in which they were created and thus the later date ones have more detail and content IMO, so in Vikendi there are not as many buildings that look the same (Unlike Camp Charlie where all the buildings are identical just with a different layout) and there is much more detail and it looks overall nicer IMO.

I don't like Sanhok mostly because it just feels like I'm always running on it. I know it's designed to have faster games, but I prefer the longer matches.

2 hours ago, kuroboom said:

I don't like Sanhok mostly because it just feels like I'm always running on it. I know it's designed to have faster games, but I prefer the longer matches.

Used to feel the same way, and you’re right.. it’s faster on Sanhok. I personally enjoy all the maps nowadays. I’m in the minority who really enjoy Miramar for the same reason you describe.. and I find it the map that gives me the most fun on the bike...

Edited by theexecutioner

i play sanhok the most cause its the least time investment for a game where you can die very fast. or at least i die a lot.

just gotta avoid getting 3rd partied.

• Like 4

I must say i really perfer the old, big maps now. Myrmar/Erangel are my favourite and i really hope there will come another big map in future.

Sanhok is ok for 1-2 rounds, but as said somebody before, you always have to rush for circle. Vikendi...it is beautiful, but too packed for me, houses everywhere, yu can jump out of the plane blind and will hit 99% a building complex anyway.

Edited by MCMino
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, r0eladn said:

i play sanhok the most cause its the least time investment for a game where you can die very fast. or at least i die a lot.

just gotta avoid getting 3rd partied.

True, true... 

and you’re right, Sanhok is the third party party... so to speak.. 🤨 .. there’s almost always someone close enough to target you after a battle... the key message on this map - shoot, loot and get the f out of there.

My preference order:

1. Miramar

2. Vikendi

3. Sanhok

4. Erangel (burned out when it was the only map, don't want to play it much at all now)

I play all of them, since they're all different, but Miramar is still so much better than the rest, so if I was forced to play only 1 map by some evil overlord, I would definitely choose Miramar.

Sanhok is "best" for doing missions though, since it's forced to finish faster (20-25 min vs 30-35). But any map could be forced to end faster (would really not want that, though).

Map preference is personal, I see no reason to "change your mind".

Edited by Biochemikas
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biochemikas said:

My preference order:

1. Miramar

2. Vikendi

3. Sanhok

4. Erangel (burned out when it was the only map, don't want to play it much at all now)

I play all of them, since they're all different, but Miramar is still so much better than the rest, so if I was forced to play only 1 map by some evil overlord, I would definitely choose Miramar.

Sanhok is "best" for doing missions though, since it's forced to finish faster (20-25 min vs 30-35). But any map could be forced to end faster (would really not want that, though).

Map preference is personal, I see no reason to "change your mind".

I’m with you on the order... although Vikendi and Sanhok are pretty much a tie for me... Erangel I play least, mostly because it seems to pop into quick join far less regularly for some reason, and when it does come up I’m glad for the change... but I’m not unhappy it is infrequent.

My preference order:

1. Erangel

2. Miramar

3. Vikendi/Sanhok

But they're all really close and I like to play all of them.

I will also like Vikendi some more as soon as it's better optimised fps-wise. It's the only map I have less average fps / more stuttering on.

5 minutes ago, un1ty said:

My preference order:

1. Erangel

2. Miramar

3. Vikendi/Sanhok

But they're all really close and I like to play all of them.

I will also like Vikendi some more as soon as it's better optimised fps-wise. It's the only map I have less average fps / more stuttering on.

Yeh same re Vikendi frame drop/stutter.. with my rig it’s rarely noticeable, but that map definitely will benefit from some optimisation...

I love Sanhok most mainly because of the consistent loot

I hate playing 5 rounds with a 3x at best its not fun to me when some others found way better scopes.

10 hours ago, kuroboom said:

So either drop more center of the map or learn where there are vehicles, and either make sure to get one before, or after looting, depending on how sure you wanna be to avoid running.

Thats how i play and i almost have any problems with the circle.

Its fast for sure but you get used to that pretty fast, now that im used to it the other 3 feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.

I have to kind of sleep 3-10min here and there because im used to get in desired position fast.

26 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

I love Sanhok most mainly because of the consistent loot

I hate playing 5 rounds with a 3x at best its not fun to me when some others found way better scopes.

I pretty much always have what I want on Miramar in the endgame (DMR/DMR or DMR/SR), I often have to contend with double AR(+-QBU) for sanhok, so I really don't see your point here (unless double AR/QBU (not for me, nope) is the goto build).

Sanhok may have more concentrated loot overall, but it also has fewer SR's/DMR's (I don't really consider QBU to be on the same level as SKS/SLR) and does not really have high value spots that you can target to get what you want like Miramar (that's the best thing about miramar - if you loot only bad places, you can end up with nothing, if you loot only good places, you get what you want within 2-5 minutes - rewards having a bit of experience and also incentivizes fighting for those high value spots instead of just fighting for nothing; also the map is big enough to still be able to get the high value spots if you play smart and go where others may not want to go; the gameplay is just so much more varied on Miramar, since it does require some looting to be able to compete in lategame (unlike Sanhok), but it also offers various and very different ways to get that loot that you want).

Edited by Biochemikas

8 minutes ago, Biochemikas said:

I pretty much always have what I want on Miramar in the endgame (DMR/DMR or DMR/SR), I often have to contend with double AR(+-QBU) for sanhok, so I really don't see your point here (unless double AR/QBU (not for me, nope) is the goto build).

Sanhok may have more concentrated loot overall, but it also has fewer SR's/DMR's (I don't really consider QBU to be on the same level as SKS/SLR) and does not really have high value spots that you can target to get what you want like Miramar (that's the best thing about miramar - if you loot only bad places, you can end up with nothing, if you loot only good places, you get what you want within 2-5 minutes - rewards having a bit of experience and also incentivizes fighting for those high value spots instead of just fighting for nothing; also the map is big enough to still be able to get the high value spots if you play smart and go where others may not want to go; the gameplay is just so much more varied on Miramar, since it does require some looting to be able to compete in lategame (unlike Sanhok), but it also offers various and very different ways to get that loot that you want).

Sorry wasn't clear enough i was mainly just talking about Sanhok vs Vikendi.

I can usually find what i want in miramar, i like the map but i lost the feeling a bit since you can be without any cover so often in the later circles wich feels so lottery :/

Guess thats a part why i also like Sanhok since it usually offer a lot of cover.

12 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

without any cover so often in the later circles

Pre-planning (although not as much as Erangel - THAT map really has no cover, but you can still win it consistently), vehicle(s), using terrain for cover and, of course, smokes when all else fails. I find Miramar lategame to be actually the most consistent. You do need to be proactive all the time though, can't just hunker down in a house in the middle of the circle and just wait until 3 people are left alive XD. Although I have also been pretty successful at avoiding fights altogether and reaching top5 consistently when I was playing for rank some seasons ago (played solo Miramar only that season) - so that is viable too (but still need to run from the enemies, not just sit and wait).

I agree that Vikendi could use a tad bit more DMRs/SRs since that map seems to be made for DMR fights, but it's not really guaranteed to end up with one even in very lategame (unless you loot all Dobro alone - then you'll most definitely be fully geared and full of meds). It does have more than enough ARs and scopes though (maybe 8x could be a bit more common, since now it's a lot rarer than even lvl3 helmet). Currently it feels like Sanhok, the difference being that the size does not feel fit for AR/SMG-only fights (which sanhok is perfect for).

Edited by Biochemikas

Sanhok is the worst map for me...I would play it only if they double its size. But as far as I have other bigger maps to play, I'm ok with it.

Miramar has the best tactical play and loot, Vikendi is the best designed map but has loot problems (lvl3 helmet should be crate only and DMR spawn rate should be increased), Erangel has NO COVER in later circles and the worst loot of all the maps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biochemikas said:

Pre-planning (although not as much as Erangel - THAT map really has no cover, but you can still win it consistently), vehicle(s), using terrain for cover and, of course, smokes when all else fails. I find Miramar lategame to be actually the most consistent. You do need to be proactive all the time though, can't just hunker down in a house in the middle of the circle and just wait until 3 people are left alive XD. Although I have also been pretty successful at avoiding fights altogether and reaching top5 consistently when I was playing for rank some seasons ago (played solo Miramar only that season) - so that is viable too (but still need to run from the enemies, not just sit and wait).

I agree that Vikendi could use a tad bit more DMRs/SRs since that map seems to be made for DMR fights, but it's not really guaranteed to end up with one even in very lategame (unless you loot all Dobro alone - then you'll most definitely be fully geared and full of meds). It does have more than enough ARs and scopes though (maybe 8x could be a bit more common, since now it's a lot rarer than even lvl3 helmet). Currently it feels like Sanhok, the difference being that the size does not feel fit for AR/SMG-only fights (which sanhok is perfect for).

How can you be proactive when the circles is random? And in late game if you need to move and others already has that position?

Vehicles for cover sure, but how late do you use them though? it's not very stealthy.. i assume you play team?

I think there is so many open scenarios and often some enemies shoot me xD

But yeah i like it, i played only that before Sanhok.