solocupz

sanhok is the superior map

41 minutes ago, SoulbringerITA said:

Sanhok is the worst map for me...I would play it only if they double its size. But as far as I have other bigger maps to play, I'm ok with it.

Miramar has the best tactical play and loot, Vikendi is the best designed map but has loot problems (lvl3 helmet should be crate only and DMR spawn rate should be increased), Erangel has NO COVER in later circles and the worst loot of all the maps.

I don't feel like that Erangel has shitloads of more cover then Miramar generally do?

Trees stones elevation and last but not least bushes!

Miramar has some stones and elevation but thats about it.

i'm going with;

1)Miramar** without doubt.

2)Erangel** i agree the common comments about loot but it's still good map. 

3)Vikendi** well designed map but density of map too damn high. level 3 helmet spawn is really unnecessary. all level 3's has to be speacial and rare i think, at least helmet.

4)Sanhok** again high density map plus this is also small and has a lot of ambush points. basically i hate it. when server give me sanhok i'm returning to lobby.

Edited by jawfro

I really do like Sanhok, I think it's easily the "best" map. I feel confident in saying this considering it's been out for so long now.

I do like Vikendi as well though, probably tied with Erangel for me.

I do prefer engaging players at close-ish quarters though. 10-100M

I run around Vikendi/Sanhok with a UMP 2-3x scope full auto ;)

Edited by Imerzan

My 2 cents: Map design is a strong point of this dev team. Loot distribution impressions are going to be different for every player. I enjoy all the maps, and Miramar has a special place for me(maybe it is the rarity now). Erangle is last place imo due to loot, the map itself is great.

15 hours ago, solocupz said:

change my mind

I vastly prefer de_inferno or de_dust2 for deathmatches but it does come down to just personal opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

I don't feel like that Erangel has shitloads of more cover then Miramar generally do?

Trees stones elevation and last but not least bushes!

Miramar has some stones and elevation but thats about it.

Terrain in Erangel is almost plain and it offers only trees and rocks. Terrain on Miramar is much more varied and 80% of the times offers some ridge, hillside or similar to block view. Also it has rocks, trees and abandoned cars, trucks and a lot more buildings in general.

Sanhok is personally my favorite map because of how small it is with a surplus of weapons. The run and gun gameplay is IMO, the best type of gameplay.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PUBG_Adam said:

Sanhok is personally my favorite map because of how small it is with a surplus of weapons. The run and gun gameplay is IMO, the best type of gameplay.

If the lag and desync and compensation? was very low maby i'd like that more too :(

7 hours ago, PUBG_Adam said:

Definitely a more flavoursome battleground from beginning to end.

I like the long games of the other maps too though... and riding toward the circle over the Miramar desert, at full speed on a 2-wheeler, diverting left to hit that dune to do a 360, double bouncing over multiple hillocks and maintaining control... looooove them thar bikes, and Miramar is perfect for it...

my list would be more like

Erangel

vikedni

mirimar

sanhok

I happy to play them all, but I prefer it when there is less sanhok it just feel s like a lottery and winning doesn't really give me the same sense of achievement as the other maps.

I think that mirimar has heaps of terrain cover, defilades rises etc. theres usually somewhere to get a little cover but then it does have some very open spots that offer literlaly nothing

Erangel feels much better thought out, it feels to me like mirimar they tried to just add everything they could think of and the layout went to pot.  It was a much better map when they it was first released and they had all the buildings that they took out.

Vikendi feels fairly well thought out, the distance between compounds and the cover between them has a pretty balanced feel.  Sanhok just feels like not much thought went into the layout and it plays a lot less tactically, imo.

all have their place but I would prefer it if by some miracle you got each map in turn and just cycled through them, but this just isn't possible.

• Like 1

I refuse to play the sanhok map anymore. the landscape is too monotonous which makes all games become a mind numbing boring straight run to the middle of the circle.

IMO, this is the map that needs fixing. move the various island farther apart. force people to use those vehicles pubg corp spent so much time on developing, to cross the bridges. give people a reason to use the water crafts by making all the rivers wider and deeper.

make one of the main bridges completely bombed out so that the only way to cross via a vehicle is by making an insane jump.

• RIP 1

15 minutes ago, todaytomorrow said:

I refuse to play the sanhok map anymore. the landscape is too monotonous which makes all games become a mind numbing boring straight run to the middle of the circle.

IMO, this is the map that needs fixing. move the various island farther apart. force people to use those vehicles pubg corp spent so much time on developing, to cross the bridges. give people a reason to use the water crafts by making all the rivers wider and deeper.

make one of the main bridges completely bombed out so that the only way to cross via a vehicle is by making an insane jump.

hmmm unfortunately the map specific vehicles are not quite up to it ;)

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

hmmm unfortunately the map specific vehicles are not quite up to it ;)

I've taken the tuktuk to the roof of the gun supply building via the ramp next to it on the training map. you need a long runway to get that thing up to speed though. imagine a flying tuktuk on sanhok getting blown up in midair.

In a game so reliant of its gunplay there seems to be a lot of people that don’t like to fight 

I think Vikendi is my new favourite. I don't know if that's just because it's new but it feels the most like a real place of all the maps I feel.

Vikendi rullz , being the most balanced . Sanhok is fun ,but i hate the green cuz mofos can hide in bushes better :) .

Too bad about Erangel , nice looking map , but poor loot / places to loot . 

1. Erangel. People say its to few building types and I guess that's true, but still the overall design of the landscape, distribution and size of towns and compounds makes every round on Erangel unique. Best map, no doubt!
The circle management is piss sadly!

2. Vikendi. New and fun, looks good, feels good.
Proper circles!

3.Miramar. Designed by guy whom like sniping.. people with red dot.. Sometimes fun sometimes silly. The crappiness of the next map makes it somewhat better.
Circles not good!

4. Shanok. Size is fine. They designed only one fourth of this map. You can be anywhere on this map and it looks like everywhere. 
Circles? Shouldn't have have circles Shanok should be the training ground. A new map with similar size should be build, with the use of imagination. 

18 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

And in late game if you need to move and others already has that position?

Well, kill these bastards!

48 minutes ago, un1ty said:

LOL yeah really easy if they have cover and you dont...

1 hour ago, un1ty said:

46 minutes ago, sgt_gh0st said:

LOL yeah really easy if they have cover and you dont...

Kill the basterds and the cover! 😄

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2019 at 2:32 AM, MCMino said:

I must say i really perfer the old, big maps now. Myrmar/Erangel are my favourite and i really hope there will come another big map in future.

Sanhok is ok for 1-2 rounds, but as said somebody before, you always have to rush for circle. Vikendi...it is beautiful, but too packed for me, houses everywhere, yu can jump out of the plane blind and will hit 99% a building complex anyway.

This is why I love vikendi! So many buildings and I feel like the 6x6 is perfect for gameplay tempo 

On 1/10/2019 at 2:32 AM, MCMino said:

I must say i really perfer the old, big maps now. Myrmar/Erangel are my favourite and i really hope there will come another big map in future.

Sanhok is ok for 1-2 rounds, but as said somebody before, you always have to rush for circle. Vikendi...it is beautiful, but too packed for me, houses everywhere, yu can jump out of the plane blind and will hit 99% a building complex anyway.

This is why I love vikendi! So many buildings and I feel like the 6x6 is perfect for gameplay tempo 

7 minutes ago, Toastermunnky said:

I would be totally fine with the 6x6 size if it was 6x6 playable area. I really thought that Vikendi would be that at first but sadly they decided to put water around it. 

I like the maps a little bigger. Sanhok way too small for me. Miramar a little too big. 

1 hour ago, Toastermunnky said:

What tempo though? ( 😉 )

carl-oskar-utomhus-rollator-lufthjul.jpg