Sign in to follow this  
TheHeroOfTime3D

Dont be surprised if...

Dont be surprised if they push the update until February, they will at least wait to get as close as possible to February, because of Anthem. The plan is to try and keep players in the game with the new update, this has become a trend since Call of Duty came out, there was an update right before COD came out, there was another one right before Red Dead 2 and now before Anthem and the next one will be before Firestorm comes out for Battlefield.

• Like 1

What? Well im hoping it isn't to far off being released into live servers, I don't care about other games and when games don't get updates or new things it gets stale and boring, we've all been waiting over two months now and I want some new stuff to keep my occupied with the game a refreshment of new things, so let's hope they aren't waiting on "games" like op said that's an terrible idea.

2 minutes ago, theelitest17 said:

What? Well im hoping it isn't to far off being released into live servers, I don't care about other games and when games don't get updates or new things it gets stale and boring, we've all been waiting over two months now and I want some new stuff to keep my occupied with the game a refreshment of new things, so let's hope they aren't waiting on "games" like op said that's an terrible idea.

I’m just saying. This has been the trend since COD came out. 

I dont think athem poses a threat to PUBG. Don't get me wrong, I'm getting Anthem, but it doesn't have PVP. Its all PVE. So for my power fantasies I'll play Anthem, and when I want to make kids break their controllers, I'll play pubg.

Okay but what update are they going to push out to keep me from playing Sekiro?

Hint: The answer is none. They could release PUBG2 and I'd still play Sekiro instead.

3 hours ago, TheHeroOfTime3D said:

Dont be surprised if they push the update until February, they will at least wait to get as close as possible to February, because of Anthem. The plan is to try and keep players in the game with the new update, this has become a trend since Call of Duty came out, there was an update right before COD came out, there was another one right before Red Dead 2 and now before Anthem and the next one will be before Firestorm comes out for Battlefield.

Anthem is a pve co-op game. It's not going to steal many pubg players. Firestorm might if it's good. Maybe the division 2? Not much else on the horizon, unfortunately.

Honestly the more new games come out the lower the player population will drop.unless BlueHole pulls their head out of their ass it’s going to dwindle and it won’t stop. I get they are a small company and it is amazing that they have done but they seriously need to hire more devs and or partner with someone that has the man power or they will get lost with all the new games. 

• Like 2

The longer the game goes the less people will be playing, regardless of new releases. Lol.. its happened to every game ever?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Unicorn Hunter6 said:

Honestly the more new games come out the lower the player population will drop.unless BlueHole pulls their head out of their ass it’s going to dwindle and it won’t stop. I get they are a small company and it is amazing that they have done but they seriously need to hire more devs and or partner with someone that has the man power or they will get lost with all the new games. 

What new games could possible compete with pubg? I'm being serious. Besides the division and bfv's BR mode, there are no new shooters I'm aware of. Insurgency sandstorm, isle of NYE, and rust are rumored to be coming to Xbox, but none have a firm release date or spectacular reviews.

Edited by Cliq

I’m not just talking about BR’s. Anthem, Division 2, BF5 BR and just different games in general. I being in NA have found long waiting times for matches. It’s only going to worse

2 hours ago, Cliq said:

What new games could possible compete with pubg? I'm being serious. Besides the division and bfv's BR mode, there are no new shooters I'm aware of. Insurgency sandstorm, isle of NYE, and rust are rumored to be coming to Xbox, but none have a firm release date or spectacular reviews.

I think if Vigor ever adds team based play it would be pretty good competition for PUBG.

I'm okay with updates getting pushed back.  That means more development time to put out a finished product hopefully.  I'd sooner have to wait for a complete product than a rushed bug filled mess.  Take your time, get it right.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cliq said:

Nothing really that I can think of.

Right now the biggest competition for my xbox time is Dead Cells. My son wanted it. I tried it. Its crazy fun.

I don't think the competition need be another shooter... just a fun and unique experience. PUBG is probably the most fun I've had in a game since playing Halo 2. That kind of fun doesn't come around often.

2 hours ago, Vyper 55z said:

I think if Vigor ever adds team based play it would be pretty good competition for PUBG.

Yea, I'll give vigor a try again, especially if they fix the combat some.

2 hours ago, Vyper 55z said:

If R.O.E ever comes to consoles, there's the competition for players !

20 minutes ago, Cliq said:

Yea, I'll give vigor a try again, especially if they fix the combat some.

In all honesty,  Vigor is like DayZ. ... forever messed up .