Jump to content
Sauud

Vikendi coming to live servers later this month..

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

There u have it. Breaking a record with pts staying up for a whole month.. Very nice

4657B616-C18D-4A43-8B5C-39BD3012B31D.jpeg

Edited by Sauud
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sauud said:

There u have it. Breaking a record with pts staying up for a whole month.. Very nice

 

You know, its better practice to link to the person who actually gave the information rather than posting a partial screenshot.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sauud said:

There u have it. Breaking a record with pts staying up for a whole month.. Very nice

 

1

what???????????????????????????????????????????

  • RIP 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Takarii said:

 

You know, its better practice to link to the person who actually gave the information rather than posting a partial screenshot.

 

 

Hmm u gave more specific information by saying “later this month” 

  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sauud said:

Hmm u gave more specific information by saying “later this month” 

That’s the target, whether it happens though...

  • Like 1
  • RIP 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Black Dahlia NZ said:

That’s the target, whether it happens though...

Yep wont be surprised if its got delayed to February 

  • Like 1
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't care if Vikendi gets delayed, I'm fine with the existing three (or two, I mainly play BR) maps.

 

I'm more concerned about the graphic options, because that's some really underwhelming work. It got slightly better (big plus for boosting frames in smoke screen), but I don't really have framerate issues on the live server anyway. I don't even understand why we can't have one where it runs in 1080p instead of 1440, and without it being capped to 30 fps.

  • Like 2
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fSucee said:

I really don't care if Vikendi gets delayed, I'm fine with the existing three (or two, I mainly play BR) maps.

 

I'm more concerned about the graphic options, because that's some really underwhelming work. It got slightly better (big plus for boosting frames in smoke screen), but I don't really have framerate issues on the live server anyway. I don't even understand why we can't have one where it runs in 1080p instead of 1440, and without it being capped to 30 fps.

cuz it would be capped at 30 in 1080p also. Microsoft or BH choice, i dunno...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t see the purpose of testing for a month. The EU servers are dead every time I try. Is there anything further they can get from keeping it PTS only?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I believe they keep it online (PTS) to let people play in the new map only because they already gathered all the info (and bugs) for release on the live servers.

 

That's not a problem really. I kinda like it tho.

Edited by eduhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eduhunter said:

I believe they keep it online (PTS) to let people play in the new map only because they already gathered all the info (and bugs) for release on the live servers.

 

That's not a problem really. I kinda like it tho.

I would too if I could get a game in EU solo. Lag is too much on NA for me

 

I’m surprised they’ve not tested out the matchmaking for all 4 maps though. I’m curious how that will work, and if we will be forced back to Miramar or able to select individually like PC could

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 horas atrás, fSucee disse:

I really don't care if Vikendi gets delayed, I'm fine with the existing three (or two, I mainly play BR) maps.

 

I'm more concerned about the graphic options, because that's some really underwhelming work. It got slightly better (big plus for boosting frames in smoke screen), but I don't really have framerate issues on the live server anyway. I don't even understand why we can't have one where it runs in 1080p instead of 1440, and without it being capped to 30 fps.

1080p without locking in framerate would be much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sauud said:

Hmm u gave more specific information by saying “later this month” 

Dude they literally said in the first reply that that's as much info as they have at the moment and they'll announce it when there's more concise information. you'll have to be happy with that for now. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before the PTS dropped on Dec 21st they stated that Vikendi would go live in January. Why create a post with the same information that we already have? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta feel bad for ps4 the game has never had an update for them haha, they probably lost a big player population, we are use to it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Before the PTS dropped on Dec 21st they stated that Vikendi would go live in January. Why create a post with the same information that we already have? 

“Late january” which means dont except anything before jan 20th or maybe even 25th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×