iamballs

Week 3 Challenge bugged?

Hi guys,

I've tried to complete the week 3 challenge (drop into quarry (sanhok) and get 2 kills with a QBZ from over a 100m, all within a single match). After a few attempts, i got it done but it didn't count.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qqRleLR 

You can see they were clearly from over a 100m. Can upload video as well. It would be good if some from PUBG could reply, i really don't feel like wasting time with a (completed) mission again.

28 minutes ago, iamballs said:

Hi guys,

I've tried to complete the week 3 challenge (drop into quarry (sanhok) and get 2 kills with a QBZ from over a 100m, all within a single match). After a few attempts, i got it done but it didn't count.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/qqRleLR 

You can see they were clearly from over a 100m. Can upload video as well. It would be good if some from PUBG could reply, i really don't feel like wasting time with a (completed) mission again.

You need to get the kills while IN quarry iirc.

Your screenshot gallery shows your kills happening while you are outside it.

• RIP 1

23 minutes ago, Takarii said:

You need to get the kills while IN quarry iirc.

Your screenshot gallery shows your kills happening while you are outside it.

It doesn't say that anywhere, if it is so then it should be very clearly said in the title of the mission. Similar missions counted the kill outside the destined drop place (like Mylta, you could drop there and get the kills elsewhere).

Just now, iamballs said:

It doesn't say that anywhere, if it is so then it should be very clearly said in the title of the mission. Similar missions counted the kill outside the destined drop place (like Mylta, you could drop there and get the kills elsewhere).

It would be nice if they were more specific on the required specifications.

But...

Many other games do or do not tell you the exact pass requirements; so I'm not that surprised overall.

Maybe they are just trying to engage their community to figure out what actually needs to be done to pass those specific missions.(like you are doing now. The Destiny Community is crazy)

Ex. I dropped into Quarry, grabbed a QBU, killed 2 players from over 100m later in the game, and didn't get the completion... I dropped to Quarry, grabbed a QBU and killed 2 players within the Quarry and completed.... I dropped (anywhere on the map), grabbed a QBU, Killed 2 in Quarry from 100m away, got completion...

It seems like they are giving everyone a hidden accomplishment with hints at this time.

14 minutes ago, MKPeak said:

Ex. I dropped into Quarry, grabbed a QBU, killed 2 players from over 100m later in the game, and didn't get the completion... I dropped to Quarry, grabbed a QBU and killed 2 players within the Quarry and completed.... I dropped (anywhere on the map), grabbed a QBU, Killed 2 in Quarry from 100m away, got completion...

It seems like they are giving everyone a hidden accomplishment with hints at this time.

Interesting, i will try those options too. Did you do them in Solo/Duo/Squads?

1 hour ago, iamballs said:

Could you post a screenshot of the exact mission you are refering to in your OP so I can pass information along?

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, Takarii said:

Thanks. I've passed that along.

Thank you, please let us know when you find out what's happening.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:03 AM, MKPeak said:

It would be nice if they were more specific on the required specifications.

But...

Many other games do or do not tell you the exact pass requirements; so I'm not that surprised overall.

Maybe they are just trying to engage their community to figure out what actually needs to be done to pass those specific missions.(like you are doing now. The Destiny Community is crazy)

QBU is not a QBZ ;d

"Drop into Quarry (Sanhok) and get two kills with a QBZ from over 100m, all within a single match". Is this the correct wording of the mission (from gamepedia)? If so, then the last part kind of implies that they are 2 separate missions (if they all had to be done in quarry, the 'same game' would be too obvious to need to even mention).

1. Drop into quarry and 2. 2 QBZ kills from >100m. Both done in the same game. That's how I read it.

If the kills need to happen in quarry, then it would be less confusing, if that 2nd part of the mission was deleted, or better yet replaced with "in Quarry".

Edited by Biochemikas

Yes, that's how I read it, too. But as Takarii mentioned it may be meant otherwise, I tend to wait for confirmation before putting further time into that challenge, while I could focus on week4 missions and/or continuing my buggy crusade :D  (I think I'll reach 200km soon without focussing on it).

Just finished it. Got 1 kill over 108m and also finished my teammate's kill at >100m. The other 2 kills were way below 100m, so the finish on teammate's kill did count. None of the kills were in quarry so i'm certain now that it doesn't have to be in quarry.

Took me 4 games to finally do it though. A bit harder than week1 challenge that was done in 1st attempt.

1 hour ago, Biochemikas said:

Just finished it. Got 1 kill over 108m and also finished my teammate's kill at >100m. The other 2 kills were way below 100m, so the finish on teammate's kill did count. None of the kills were in quarry so i'm certain now that it doesn't have to be in quarry.

Took me 4 games to finally do it though. A bit harder than week1 challenge that was done in 1st attempt.

So you got the kills OUTSIDE of quarry and they counted?

5 hours ago, iamballs said:

So you got the kills OUTSIDE of quarry and they counted?

yes, killed that duo around temple (ruins) in lategame. I had only 1 kill in quarry and that was 12 meters.

Just do QBZ/QBZ games landing in quarry and you'll get it eventually.

P.S. for anything quarry related, I always made sure I land in the crater itself, not houses around - I'm not sure if landing there would count as quarry or not.

Edited by Biochemikas

13 hours ago, Biochemikas said:

yes, killed that duo around temple (ruins) in lategame. I had only 1 kill in quarry and that was 12 meters.

Just do QBZ/QBZ games landing in quarry and you'll get it eventually.

P.S. for anything quarry related, I always made sure I land in the crater itself, not houses around - I'm not sure if landing there would count as quarry or not.

I already did it that way but it didn't count for me.