Sign in to follow this  
Surfjayce

European Servers

Posted (edited)

Im tired of being forced into playing on american servers, its starting to become common on the old maps and as of today on Vikendi i cant find a single european game that has more than 20 people in it, why is this happening?

Feedback meaning :- European servers are dead or dying

Edited by Surfjayce
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Surfjayce said:

Im tired of being forced into playing on american servers, its starting to become common on the old maps and as of today on Vikendi i cant find a single european game that has more than 20 people in it, why is this happening?

What can they going to do if the players are not willing to play on the EU/OC servers

2 hours ago, Sushant chowdary said:

What can they going to do if the players are not willing to play on the EU/OC servers

well im no expert but surely in this tech era they can find a way to auto detect regions and place people in their respective servers, sometimes too much choice ruins the experience.

16 hours ago, Surfjayce said:

I think decrease from players last time is real...

Unable to find EU solo matches on PTS

No wonder,

- lack of communication

- lack of community care 

- lack of responsive and proper work

- lack of small fixes requested from ages!

- lack of "working update"

- awful server state

- weird matchmaking

etc... etc...

this is how to loose player database properly and very fast... people are not patient, and not dumb too, why would people test something they don't play anymore???

PUBG xbox is a sad story.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Surfjayce said:

well im no expert but surely in this tech era they can find a way to auto detect regions and place people in their respective servers, sometimes too much choice ruins the experience.

They have mentioned in the previous community weekly posts that they are going to implement the similar way in Console...I think it will come up with this update..give them some time...

21 hours ago, Surfjayce said:

Hi, sorry to hear you are experiencing matchmaking issues on the PTS.  We will be adding a new matchmaking system to the game this month which should help with matchmaking times and finding games.

• Like 1