Sign in to follow this  
Savagecruz

Game hub STILL is counting wins as TWO!

The wins counting as two issue was addressed back in December by another player, but you guys said "the issue is acknowledged" it's been months now since this issue been around, its starting to be a annoyance among those who actually like to earn their stats, every stat site and the ingame leaderboards is counting 1 but xbox game hub is still doubling wins? I broke 500 wins and it just doesnt feel right, It already ruined game hub stats, players I met through LFG is annoyed of it and is ruining motivation to actually play the game. Is this issue actually going to be resolved? And if resolved, are the wins staying or you guys going to fix it? And those of you who say "dont ruin a good thing" or "who cares?" This issue can and will make players stop playing. 

It was all fun and games at first, but is this ever going to be fixed, or is it part of the game now? My wins are still counting as 2 on game hub, does anyone know or heard if this issue is addressed? Now it's just BS, its ruining my motivation to keep playing because everyone stats is broken now.😕

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Savagecruz said:

It was all fun and games at first, but is this ever going to be fixed, or is it part of the game now? My wins are still counting as 2 on game hub, does anyone know or heard if this issue is addressed? Now it's just BS, its ruining my motivation to keep playing because everyone stats is broken now.😕

I need this glitch in my life 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, THE Dentist 187 said:

I need this glitch in my life 😂😂😂

Dude it's been happening to me since I hit 210 wins, all my wins count as two. I'm not the only one either, I want it fixed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Savagecruz said:

Dude it's been happening to me since I hit 210 wins, all my wins count as two. I'm not the only one either, I want it fixed.

My 3% win rate could sure use a few freebies 😂😂😂

Thats crazy tho, this game is so wierd in how alot of different people suffer different glitches etc. 

Posted (edited)

It’s been like this for ages 😂😂

But it is only for solo wins for some reason

Edited by Mozzarella1818

13 minutes ago, THE Dentist 187 said:

My 3% win rate could sure use a few freebies 😂😂😂

Thats crazy tho, this game is so wierd in how alot of different people suffer different glitches etc. 

This issue was mention back in November, there was a big talk about it. one of the pubg admins said the issue was "acknowledged". But it's still happening to me and a few others.

11 minutes ago, Mozzarella1818 said:

It’s been like this for ages 😂😂

But it is only for solo wins for some reason

For me its ALL MODES. I mostly play squads and my wins count as two, I'm trying to bring up this issue on this forum and under the bugs/glitches but no one will reach out to me. Since when has ANY game counted wins as 2? Its ridiculous. Last time I seen this issue brought up on this forums was in November, and a admin said the issue was "acknowledged".

Its certainly crappy for players looking to track their stats, but it seems like a very minor issue overall.

The best you can do is be patient.

1 hour ago, pajama dad said:

Its certainly crappy for players looking to track their stats, but it seems like a very minor issue overall.

The best you can do is be patient.

It's no fair man, this issue been addressed months ago.

16 hours ago, Savagecruz said:

The wins counting as two issue was addressed back in December by another player, but you guys said "the issue is acknowledged" it's been months now since this issue been around, its starting to be a annoyance among those who actually like to earn their stats, every stat site and the ingame leaderboards is counting 1 but xbox game hub is still doubling wins? I broke 500 wins and it just doesnt feel right, It already ruined game hub stats, players I met through LFG is annoyed of it and is ruining motivation to actually play the game. Is this issue actually going to be resolved? And if resolved, are the wins staying or you guys going to fix it? And those of you who say "dont ruin a good thing" or "who cares?" This issue can and will make players stop playing. 

I have had this issue earlier but not happened in recent times though...I think Gamehub is handled by MS, not PUBG(I know that the data has to be from PUBG servers)..

17 hours ago, Sushant chowdary said:

I have had this issue earlier but not happened in recent times though...I think Gamehub is handled by MS, not PUBG(I know that the data has to be from PUBG servers)..

Hmmm I'll contact Microsoft, I never thought about that..