Sign in to follow this  
cdotcizle

Invisible players?

I know there are going to be players and mods both saying this is impossible and I’m going to argue it. We just dropped mil base on erangel. While parachuting, my friend and I ALWAYS count parachutes to know how many duos are around us in the beginning. I saw TWO parachutes with us. 

We killed those 2 and began looting. Upon my getting to the roof of the south barracks I heard 2 more people running around in the south barracks. NEVER saw their parachutes. Never heard their parachutes open. Never heard them hitting the ground. Something is going on in this game where the game is not rendering in all the players dropping around us. Couple that with the game not always playing footstep sounds and we have a huge problem going on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Something similar happens to me yesterday, I land alone, and when I was in first floor of the first house, someone in the neighbor house shoot from the windows and kill me. And I land there alone, didnt hear parachutes landing, door open, steps, nothing

Same here on a PS4 Slim.  During Jump and Landing i turn the view arround to check where Enemys are. But sometimes i see NO one, land and suddenly an Enemy is landing near. 

I think its a performence Probleme and maybe an Server Issue.

They could have landed faster, or a bit further, or not rendered, or fps glitch or many reasons.

I do not believe one of them is invisibility.