Sign in to follow this  
Mike69

Trophies are still glitched

Hey, the first time I encountered this problem was about the 10 victories, had 10 victories, no trophy, at the 11st I got the trophy, now the 1000 frags trophy wont award as I got a total of 1100+ frags in all modes, I read that people got this trophy so it is obtainable

Yeah well its still glitched as you can have the trophy randomly with maybe 1001 kills to an infinite amount of kills without getting it lmao, i’ll post my amount of kill if I get it

I beleive you need to have the amount of the kill in the same server, have over 250 when I count the 3 server, but didnt make 100 kill in the same server, and still dont get the 100 kill trophy

Hey, thanks for reporting this.  There was an issue at launch that has now been resolved which effected trophy progress.  Unfortunately, trophies could not be retroactively updated once the issue was fixed which means when the hotfix was issued (on Dec 11th) all counters for the effected trophies started at zero.

• Like 1

Well the trophy is glitched, I am playing the game since 9 december and there is no way between the 9 and the hotfix I had a total of 300+ kills that have been reset, I have now 1300+ kills and still no trophy and it looks like I will never have it since I got more than 1000 kills since the hotfix

Hey,

I have on the current season Duo 1015 kills, squad 520 and solo 265 kills. Just this season, previous season totalled around 800 (being conservative), I have 20+ crossbow kills, and I am pretty sure I got 15+ kills in a car.... Where are my trophies?! A friend who has half my kills already has the trophy of 1000 kills .... Verry frustrating... Every update breaks the game more and the trophies aren't fixed..... You guys also dont answer on twitter ....

Posted (edited)

There was 3 updates(or more) since vikendi pass and it seems like this problem is immpossible to fix :(

Edited by BatmantuPL

The annoying thing is they do not even adress it... And PUBG is one of my favorate shooters so I really want to platinum it. Sad thing is I already platinum'd it but sadly the trophies do not unlock so it doesn't show. But by the numbers I have it over double .....

I'm also having the same issue. have 1125 as of now with 1000+ being in solos alone and the trophy hasn't popped yet and I'm also on PS4 Pro btw.. The fact that this problem has been around for 5 months and it hasn't been fixed and not a single update from the Devs for over a month  is unacceptable . please fix this ASAP.

Posted (edited)

The way they do not even acknowledge is a complete joke

more and more people are posting trophy problems and you're gonna be annoying alot of the fanbase without addressing or even talking openly about it

@PUBG_Andymh5 Don't you think its about time something other than the team are aware of the problem is said?

Why should we play the game and consider spending more money on currency and seasons, when something integral to alot of peoples enjoyment isnt even addressed? Answer me that please

Edited by Mode47

On 5/17/2019 at 3:56 AM, Dark_Ghost997 said:

I'm also having the same issue. have 1125 as of now with 1000+ being in solos alone and the trophy hasn't popped yet and I'm also on PS4 Pro btw.. The fact that this problem has been around for 5 months and it hasn't been fixed and not a single update from the Devs for over a month  is unacceptable . please fix this ASAP.

Im having the same issues close to 1500 kills still no trophy :(

On 5/19/2019 at 10:12 PM, Mode47 said:

The way they do not even acknowledge is a complete joke

more and more people are posting trophy problems and you're gonna be annoying alot of the fanbase without addressing or even talking openly about it

@PUBG_Andymh5 Don't you think its about time something other than the team are aware of the problem is said?

Why should we play the game and consider spending more money on currency and seasons, when something integral to alot of peoples enjoyment isnt even addressed? Answer me that please

Hi, this issue has been acknowledged a number of times in this section of the forums.  I can understand that it is a very frustrating problem and we are actively investigating why this is happening and will update you when we have resolved it.

On 5/20/2019 at 10:57 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, this issue has been acknowledged a number of times in this section of the forums.  I can understand that it is a very frustrating problem and we are actively investigating why this is happening and will update you when we have resolved it.

Do you know if getting kills in different modes could be affeting the 1000 kills trophy to trigger ?

I don't know if getting kills in different modes could be affecting your trophies unlocking. 

On 5/21/2019 at 2:57 PM, gangster5778 said:

Do you know if getting kills in different modes could be affeting the 1000 kills trophy to trigger ?

There may be something to this for us that played at release. My 10 wins didn’t pop until I had 10 wins in 1 mode. I thought it was coincidence.

I’ve calculated my kills in only squads and I’m still a few hundred off tho I have surpassed 1000 across all modes.

I will report back once I have obtained the trophy and confirm if there is any correlation.