ArmedAccountant

Change The Color Of The Circle

Posted (edited)

Does anyone else feel like they should change the color of the circle on the mini map on Vikendi? The white circle blends into the mini map and it's very hard to see

Edited by ArmedAccountant
Clarify what map
  • Like 3

I suggest a double line, two colored lines next to each other, one white and one red, the white would show over well on the first three maps and in red and blue zones, and the red would show up well over vikendi but you would still have the white to show over red and blue zones. Of course it would be even better if you could select which colors you wanted.

Here's an idea:  They could alternate between black and white as a flashing indicator, so it would be very visible on just about any color map. 

I would like an option like the crosshair color change. Put that towards circle, direction to circle and all sights. Have it in settings just like the crosshair color, so you can change it quickly in pre jump lobby if you're playing all maps. If you like in white for erangel and sanhok but change to another color for mirmar and vikendi.

I would also like a reticle change of shape and color on sights/scopes, reason why the 4x scope crosshair is different on 7.62 gun than a 5.56 gun (personally like the 7.62 4x crosshair on it). Easier said than actually doing it, but I think its very possible to do. If we are able to change the shape of the red dot and the colors of halo, 2x and 3x (green to purple). I think this is very possible for all sights. Just an idea.

I haven't played Vikendi yet, but this same request should apply to Miramar...sometimes it's very challenging to see the white circle on Miramar.