Musta

Cannot claim Vikendi Rewards

Hello, I have completed the required missions 10/10 for kills in Castle on Vikendi and acquired the Arctic digital M4 skin yet when I go to customize and weapons / AR's section ( assault rifles ) it is not available there. Is anyone else having this issue?

You likely forgot to claim the reward. Go to Missions> premium and check the mission, there should be a small "claim" button to the right of it.

7 minutes ago, Toastender said:

You likely forgot to claim the reward. Go to Missions> premium and check the mission, there should be a small "claim" button to the right of it.

nope... hope nobody is that stupid. I did that the second I opened up the mission tab again after completing it.

Ah I feel better I am not alone , sorry you are having this issue too. I don't know where else to post for some real help. I did not see an area to post to forum staff privately so I posted here. Would love to get us some help from pubg staff or anyone else who has experienced this and maybe got it fixed somehow.

20 hours ago, Musta said:

Hello, I have completed the required missions 10/10 for kills in Castle on Vikendi and acquired the Arctic digital M4 skin yet when I go to customize and weapons / AR's section ( assault rifles ) it is not available there. Is anyone else having this issue?

it is an M416 by H&K

M4 = Colt

4 minutes ago, Naennon said:

it is an M416 by H&K

M4 = Colt

ah whatever I call m4 , m4 in game .

So yes to be precise it is the arctic digital m416 skin from the premium rewards mission for getting 10 kills in castle on Vikendi map 10 different times.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Toastender said:

You could try checking your steam inventory, if the skins aren't there either, try contacting pubg support (in addition to this topic.) https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us

Its not a purchased item so it will not be in the steam store. Yes you spend $10.00 on the premium pass package but the skins I've got already and from previous Sanhok pass automatically go into your customize tab section after you hit claim. This one did not for some reason.

I looked into the support page there that you linked, and did not see a proper place to seek help for this specific issue the other day.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:40 AM, armeec said:

the problem is solved?

Not for me, I was out of town a few days came back still don't have the skin and its not in my steam inventory. I just put in a ticket.

15 часов назад, Musta сказал:

Not for me, I was out of town a few days came back still don't have the skin and its not in my steam inventory. I just put in a ticket.

I sent the ticket too, there is no answer, week

4 hours ago, armeec said:

I sent the ticket too, there is no answer, week

What is happening to you in your clip is exactly what happened to me. Error message "please try again later" been a day now still no reply on ticket, heard it came take a while to get a response.

Wtf , their support system sucks too. Put in ticket 5 days ago. In that time on a game like this you should get a reply. So you purchased another item and it isn't giving you the item, great..