Sign in to follow this  
Lone wolf

Worse server state in a long time

Do we have any clue when we will get a maintenance or update to refresh the server. Pc gets then weekly 

• Like 11

I have to agree with this one. Playing last night had network lag for the first time in ages with a buddy of mine. He suffered it at the same time so I know it wasn't just my internet having a shit fit. Had a ton of rubber banding over the last couple of weeks, followed by the ever present lost connection to host. Hoping Vikendi hits this week or next which will reset the servers.

• Like 3

Totally agree, even buildings are taking longer then ever to load...

• Like 2

The game has been running so, so bad for the last few WEEKS. The PTS seems to run much better, but even that has been getting worse as of late. They haven't touched live servers on this game since they did that BS "hotfix", which actually made the game worse. It's a joke. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KyleOG said:

The game has been running so, so bad for the last few WEEKS. The PTS seems to run much better, but even that has been getting worse as of late. They haven't touched live servers on this game since they did that BS "hotfix", which actually made the game worse. It's a joke. 

How you finding the fps on the new map tho? Seems very choppy when parachuting etc. 

PTS compared to Live is night and day. Live I struggle, BAD. PTS, my squad and I wreck on. Shots connect on PTS, desync isn't anywhere near as bad. All in all I rather play PTS anymore, even if it were the same maps as live. 

The dsync is absolutely awful right now. Seems like every time I peak a corner I’m back around and I take damage well after being around the corner again. Whole heartedly happens almost every other game..

• Like 1

I wonder what causes these issues for you guys.

It's gotta be hardware. 

I've got the 1x, wired god internet, and a gaming monitor.

The game play is smooth for me everyday, with maybe a touch of lag from smoke grenades.

Anybody else having close to zero issues?

But there should be weekly or bi weekly maintenance, for sure.

• Haha 1

I mean I don't think it's hardware. OG w/SSD, Gaming monitor, Elite controller running wired, decently fast internet. And it's so wide spread, that debunks the hardware issue anyways. 

15 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

I mean I don't think it's hardware. OG w/SSD, Gaming monitor, Elite controller running wired, decently fast internet. And it's so wide spread, that debunks the hardware issue anyways. 

Well everybody uses the servers. If the servers are the problem, why isn't everybody dealing with it?

I really have no issues. A few frame drops here and there, and the occasional playdough building, but that's about it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

PTS compared to Live is night and day. Live I struggle, BAD. PTS, my squad and I wreck on. Shots connect on PTS, desync isn't anywhere near as bad. All in all I rather play PTS anymore, even if it were the same maps as live. 

Pts was running so smooth, 4-5 shots they die , bullets always connected, on live itll be half a mag , killed a guy yesterday 3 seconds later i get hit but no damage. I was in a house and thought there was a sniper. It was the kid that died. The servers  need maintenance, pc gets it once a week its not like its hard to do. Just turn them off for an hour whenever they reset challenges 

4 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

Well everybody uses the servers. If the servers are the problem, why isn't everybody dealing with it?

I really have no issues. A few frame drops here and there, and the occasional playdough building, but that's about it.

Most people can see the difference, especially if you are the aggressive type and see gun fights every few minutes. Maybe you forgot how they are supposed to run since its been 2 months since they ran well

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lone wolf said:

Most people can see the difference, especially if you are the aggressive type and see gun fights every few minutes. Maybe you forgot how they are supposed to run since its been 2 months since they ran well

Do you talk down to everybody? It's a pretty terrible character trait.

Maybe someday I'll be such an incredible player like you. Only then will I be able to notice the subtle differences in the server. 

Do you see pubg like Nico sees the matrix?

• Like 1

Trust me dude, everyone is experiencing the issues. I mean unless all you do is camp the entire round, or hide in bushes or grass. If you actually get involved in a 1v1 or more gunfight it's almost like it's too much for the game to keep up with. You'll be behind a rock and take damage that should have hit 3 seconds before. If you are just shooting people in the back, yeah you won't notice the issue. 

• Like 3

I don't play the game constantly, but I play enough. I'm not the best, but I get into my fair share of fights. Do I run to every gunshot I hear? No. 

I do not have major issues like the ones you guys are describing. Although I'm not the PubG gods that you guys obviously are.... I do think I'd notice a 3 second lag.

Also... instead of being so defensive over your hardware or connection, maybe... just maybe... the problem is with the connection with the person shooting you when all this is happening.

Also... just because you "think" a problem is caused by something, without proof, your statement means jack.

I'm not currently having issues with the game. I don't know what problems you guys are dealing with, but please don't assume that I'm just too stupid to see it.

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

Just so we're all on the same page here... I don't think maintenance is a bad idea at all. I think anything that is server related needs maintenance and updating. What pushes my buttons is when somebody just happens to disagree with somebody on here, that they are obviously wrong and obviously too stupid to realize that there are problems. It really burns my buns.

I unloaded an entire m4 extended mag point blank into a guy the other day and he didn't die. Must have had a level 20 vest!

5 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

I unloaded an entire m4 extended mag point blank into a guy the other day and he didn't die. Must have had a level 20 vest!

40 shots? Got that video?

What really burns my buns is when people think there is nothing wrong with the game. Not hating on PUBG at all, I still play every night. But it is having some serious issues on live server right now. Good for you if you say you don't notice it, like I said it's probably got a lot to do with play style. I tend to push gunshots, throw rounds at every vehicle driving by. I like to make my own red zones out of grenades and molotovs. I smoke the crap out of people before I nade or molotov them so they don't see where it landed til it's too late. Sometimes it's a bit too much for the game to handle. The more you run and gun, the more issues you will have with de-sync. BUT I refuse to change my play style to that of a camper just so I don't notice the issues. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

What really burns my buns is when people think there is nothing wrong with the game. Not hating on PUBG at all, I still play every night. But it is having some serious issues on live server right now. Good for you if you say you don't notice it, like I said it's probably got a lot to do with play style. I tend to push gunshots, throw rounds at every vehicle driving by. I like to make my own red zones out of grenades and molotovs. I smoke the crap out of people before I nade or molotov them so they don't see where it landed til it's too late. Sometimes it's a bit too much for the game to handle. The more you run and gun, the more issues you will have with de-sync. BUT I refuse to change my play style to that of a camper just so I don't notice the issues. 

Jesus... you no read good?

You just disregarded everything that I wrote and did the same thing... again. I'm not having the same problems that you are experiencing. Does that mean that you are not experiencing these issues... no. Does it mean that I'm so far beneath your amazing skill level, that I just don't have the ability to see it.... no. I'm just not having the same experience as you are. Also, just so you know.... NOBODY IS ASKING YOU TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU PLAY, NOR HAS ANYBODY SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT.

In all seriousness though, thank you SO much for telling me what I'm experiencing, even though I'm not experiencing it. If it wasn't for you, I'd never get past my own stupidity to see the blatant flaws in the game. One day, I'll ascend to the god-like creature that you have become in the world known as pubg.

You'll have to excuse me, I've got a siqj3st3r shrine to get making.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, spanker63 said:

40 shots? Got that video?

Nope but even my wife who was watching was yelling WTF.

1 minute ago, madrigal77 said:

Nope but even my wife who was watching was yelling WTF.

Anytime I see something questionable I try and record it directly afterward. That way I can get a couple looks at it just to make sure it wasn't something I screwed up. Usually I just happen to potato them. This doesn't sound like it was needed in this case lol.

I would have recorded that just because it's so messed up and to pass along to devs. I understand that most here think that the devs don't care... but I record and submit that stuff hoping that they do.

Honestly dude, I don't know what your issue is. I never said I was amazing, or a "god" or anything of the like. I honestly think I suck. I was simply stating, the ONLY way to not have the issues is to play a slow game. 

14 minutes ago, siqj3st3r said:

Honestly dude, I don't know what your issue is. I never said I was amazing, or a "god" or anything of the like. I honestly think I suck. I was simply stating, the ONLY way to not have the issues is to play a slow game. 

My issue? You're stating that because of the way I play (which you wouldn't know anything about), I can't see the issues that are actually happening. What you aren't understanding is that I'm not having the same issues you are. We use the same servers. We have different internet connections/services, different locations, different hardware, and 1000 other elements that are different and that effect our experiences with this particular game. 

Using basic logic, you would assume that the things that are not alike will contribute to our different experiences.... but I guess that's just me. I'm using the same servers you guys are with no major issues. So blaming the servers does not make sense to me. There are way too many factors that contribute to what you guys are seeing.

Please reread your posts. They are condescending.

3 hours ago, siqj3st3r said:

Trust me dude, everyone is experiencing the issues. I mean unless all you do is camp the entire round, or hide in bushes or grass. If you actually get involved in a 1v1 or more gunfight it's almost like it's too much for the game to keep up with. You'll be behind a rock and take damage that should have hit 3 seconds before. If you are just shooting people in the back, yeah you won't notice the issue. 

Believe it or not, I'm included in the group "everyone". I am not experiencing the issues that you are. It's not that I just don't notice... it's that the issues are not there for me. You're only answer to the issues, is "Because you don't play like me." Again... condescending.

When somebody speaks down to me as if I just don't understand something, the smartass in me takes control and that's what comes out.

• Like 2