Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davey XO

Black tracksuit with blue stripe?

Recommended Posts

Have i missed something? I see people wearing these hooded tops and black pants. The black top has a blue stripe on it.

 

how do you get them? They arent in any crates and i kinda want it 😂?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are correct.  You received 3 exclusive dlc cosmetic items when you purchase the PUBG controller.  The black tracksuit with blue stripe & a beanie with a red X complete with gold headphones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jack_Burton said:

You are correct.  You received 3 exclusive dlc cosmetic items when you purchase the PUBG controller.  The black tracksuit with blue stripe & a beanie with a red X complete with gold headphones.

But not the shoes, even though they are in the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PapaSmurfinz said:

They should release it for DLC at some point though I don't want to spend $80 on a controller, I already have one.

Im sure you will need another controller.... I go through atleast 2 a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PapaSmurfinz said:

They should release it for DLC at some point though I don't want to spend $80 on a controller, I already have one.

Controller or DLC is not really worth it unless you just need a new controller. I got it and do not really care for the DLC (fits the character weird imo) and the grips on the triggers is just fluff lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PapaSmurfinz said:

Lol you should of sold or gave it to me then, I would of defiantly taken it, to late now I assume? Lol

yes I already redeemed the code so no way for me to gift or sell. . I like the beanie and headphones ok but jacket and pants are never being worn again lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PapaSmurfinz said:

Alright well congrats on the new controller if PUBG Xbox ever has a gift/sell option I got dibs lol 9_9

Those skins are all yours man if so lol. Thanks! And dont get me wrong, the controller looks very cool but other than that doesn't really give any advantage. My Recon Tech has better grip so I am keeping the PUGB controller as back up or more for novelty I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jack_Burton said:

You are correct.  You received 3 exclusive dlc cosmetic items when you purchase the PUBG controller.  The black tracksuit with blue stripe & a beanie with a red X complete with gold headphones.

Its not a tracksuit.

12-31-2018_7-26-27_PM-ft4ssgoh.png

12-31-2018_7-26-22_PM-dlb44ws2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Davey XO said:

Have i missed something? I see people wearing these hooded tops and black pants. The black top has a blue stripe on it.

 

how do you get them? They arent in any crates and i kinda want it 😂?

People were selling them on here. I got one off someone for like $5.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 7:28 PM, THE Dentist 187 said:

Im sure you will need another controller.... I go through atleast 2 a year.

 

Wtf? That's not normal at all, you're doing something really wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fSucee said:

 

Wtf? That's not normal at all, you're doing something really wrong.

Im just hard on the sticks. And as soon as anything gets loose/sticky/or the sticks start to wear on the inside edges. I retire it to the controller grave yard. An give them out to my friends who don't make alot of money. 2 controllers a year is 120$ which is a very minimal amount to pay to keep my sticks perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 8:29 PM, NotMuchOfAKing said:

Its not a tracksuit.

12-31-2018_7-26-27_PM-ft4ssgoh.png

12-31-2018_7-26-22_PM-dlb44ws2.png

Where did you get the black track pants with green accent? Black xbox hoodie? I have the white set (white xbox pants and hoodie) but not seen this one I don't think. Was it a crate you had to buy with G-coin and they later removed it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KILLMODE KIRB said:

Where did you get the black track pants with green accent? Black xbox hoodie? I have the white set (white xbox pants and hoodie) but not seen this one I don't think. Was it a crate you had to buy with G-coin and they later removed it?

It was a promotion run a few months ago if you bought 3 months gold, only available in some regions. I got mine from https://www.gamivo.com/product/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-g-suit-set. It looks like they’ve sold out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...