Jump to content
WORLD CERES

Kar98 clips

Recommended Posts

That's 61% more relevant than the word dubious in your post. It's OK though majorhater you don't like it 👍 there's always those few who have something to complain about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, latest plague said:

That's 61% more relevant than the word dubious in your post. It's OK though majorhater you don't like it 👍 there's always those few who have something to complain about

 

Whether or not it should be in this thread is dubious....i don't hate it, i said some good shots in there. It's just in the wrong place. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MajorClagNut said:

Naughty!

Thanks dude particularly proud of that one as it's the best one I done in a while.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s been over two weeks since I played due to inferior game performance but I will post more awesome clips if and when they finally get their sh!t together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 11:56 AM, latest plague said:

A few more to add in the pile

 

 

 

 

I was just in the PC forums and saw your vid of the Win94.

Dude, you are an animal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, uMIST said:

 

 

I was just in the PC forums and saw your vid of the Win94.

Dude, you are an animal

Thanx once again I appreciate it. Glad you liked the vids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, uMIST said:

I didn't see these a min. ago that 1st clip was sick. The 3rd to, nice long shot with the 3x. I have a hard time with the 3x sometimes. More so with the m24 than the kar. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, latest plague said:

I didn't see these a min. ago that 1st clip was sick. The 3rd to, nice long shot with the 3x. I have a hard time with the 3x sometimes. More so with the m24 than the kar. 

 

Check this one out.

 

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/vudoostrange/video/70138377

 

Thought I was playing COD for a minute lol

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/69627019

I knew he was there behind the rock but wasn't sure if I could actually see him. I can't see him in the clip at all.

 

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/54772972

This was ages ago. We were sitting there trying to work out how far those huts were, I'd guessed 900m and zeroed it, then he turned up on the bike at exactly the wrong time.

I was in shock afterwards, totally lost my sh*t, as you can tell from the way I look all over the place for about 30 seconds. 937m.

 

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/69627019

I knew he was there behind the rock but wasn't sure if I could actually see him. I can't see him in the clip at all.

 

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/54772972

This was ages ago. We were sitting there trying to work out how far those huts were, I'd guessed 900m and zeroed it, then he turned up on the bike at exactly the wrong time.

I was in shock afterwards, totally lost my sh*t, as you can tell from the way I look all over the place for about 30 seconds. 937m.

 

Freaking epic!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/69627019

I knew he was there behind the rock but wasn't sure if I could actually see him. I can't see him in the clip at all.

 

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/54772972

This was ages ago. We were sitting there trying to work out how far those huts were, I'd guessed 900m and zeroed it, then he turned up on the bike at exactly the wrong time.

I was in shock afterwards, totally lost my sh*t, as you can tell from the way I look all over the place for about 30 seconds. 937m.

 

 

Second one is immense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/54772972

This was ages ago. We were sitting there trying to work out how far those huts were, I'd guessed 900m and zeroed it, then he turned up on the bike at exactly the wrong time.

I was in shock afterwards, totally lost my sh*t, as you can tell from the way I look all over the place for about 30 seconds. 937m.

 

 

Wow man. 

Going to actually start zeroing distance after seeing that shot. Bad ass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, uMIST said:

 

Pow, right in the kisser! Not a Kar98 though so it doesn't count 😋 Mods, delete it from this Kar98 thread please 😉

 

You see what I mean about how things sometimes just align for you? You zero on one enemy and then some other unlucky sob turns up and sits down begging to be shot in the face. Beautiful.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...