Sign in to follow this  
WORLD CERES

Kar98 clips

These are fAR from my best, a few of my favs were captured during my full game recordings and would be a pain to edit together. I do still have some on my external hard drive I haven't taken the time to piece together but the very best I had were accidentally erased due to my ignorance and lack of patience. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, latest plague said:

These are fAR from my best, a few of my favs were captured during my full game recordings and would be a pain to edit together. I do still have some on my external hard drive I haven't taken the time to piece together but the very best I had were accidentally erased due to my ignorance and lack of patience. 

That was a pretty dope edit. 💪

i can tell your not afraid of the funk!

lol thanx. That was a hell of a shot BTW especially with the 3x scope. Glad you started this thread makes me wanna dig through my external hard drive to see which clips I have left. I had some decent stuff stored online but my account was recently hacked. MS was able to recover it for me but all the stuff I had stored on one drive has been lost. I messed up and erased about 10 mins worth myself awhile back but the hacker cost me my favs and I hadn't uploaded them anywhere yet because they still needed editing.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:06 AM, WORLD CERES said:

Post your best Kar98 clips here

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/world-ceres/video/66386401 

just got this pretty decent one earlier! 💪👍

This was a great shot - impressive.

On 12/31/2018 at 11:50 AM, MajorClagNut said:

Holy shit man - you are like a COD quickscoper with that Kar!  Calm yourself down!

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1