Lone wolf

Nice this is how the game plays right now

7 minutes ago, Mr. Smalls said:

I dont think pts can necessarily be an accurate representative of the main game. Are you on og, s, or x?

Og he shot me through the wall, not desync litterly through the wall , broken

8 minutes ago, Lone wolf said:

Og he shot me through the wall, not desync litterly through the wall , broken

Yea man the rendering on the pts is baaad especially if you have og Xbox with no ssd 

people literally have time to grab multiple guns an gear AND THEN get stuck in the map and of cooourse they can shoot you lol 

Just now, Mr. Smalls said:

Did you spectate to make sure there wasnt someone behind you? Castle can get pretty crazy.

Yes it was the guy i was looking at

1 minute ago, x MeAt SLiNgEr x said:

Yea man the rendering on the pts is baaad especially if you have og Xbox with no ssd 

people literally have time to grab multiple guns an gear AND THEN get stuck in the map and of cooourse they can shoot you lol 

Not a problem I have experienced. That sucks

1 minute ago, x MeAt SLiNgEr x said:

Yes rendering is bad but it was all rendered for me on og, i was there for at least 2 minutes before that fight 

Yea it’s others around you that are not rendered THEN they get stuck and shoot at you through things sometimes I can see them other times I can’t do I just gtfo of there 

11 hours ago, Lone wolf said:

Yes rendering is bad but it was all rendered for me on og, i was there for at least 2 minutes before that fight 

Doesn’t mean it was rendered in for him. 

11 hours ago, x MeAt SLiNgEr x said:

Yea it’s others around you that are not rendered THEN they get stuck and shoot at you through things sometimes I can see them other times I can’t do I just gtfo of there 

Yeah probably wasn’t rendered for him, crazy i knocked his boy and killed someone before them, they need to work on that one

Other day i got shot from under the castle by someone. Its pretty annoying but well, it wont stop me from enjoying this game. Never dropping hot Castle anymore.

Don't drop castle, to be honest it looked like you got shot from above, the bullets were hitting the floor, why would the guy shoot you in the legs with his m16?

Castle is rubbish anyway, full of idiots going under the map.