hidenseek

nerf molotovs

If you get hit by a molotov or if you run through the flame of a molotov it will do about 80% damage to your health over 3 seconds. The molotov now does a lot more damage than a grenade does since the grenade was nerfed. Even when grenades land less than 5 feet from me it only does half damage of health. 

• RIP 10

7 minutes ago, OOokvltoOO said:

On the pts I was not able to ads while on fire. 

You’re not supposed to be able to

• Like 3

I think iv died from one once, and it was my own, they have little throw distance and have a nice light to them saying shoot me when you’re about to throw it

• Like 1

Molly's are fine, in fact I love everything you've done to them, they can actually kill people now! Good job, and dont touch a thing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Instead of spamming grenades now with the new rarity nerf, i collect Molly’s! It’s so much fun burning people out of buildings. One to break the door and the other for fun, watching people run out on fire helplessly is awesome.

However, I must admit, they spawn like Uzis on Vikendi. I had been carrying 7 at one point only to find 3 more I couldn’t pick up do to limited space. But man oh man help the poor guy who feels my fire down behind that rock or in that shed.

Edited by NK ME
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lone wolf said:

I think iv died from one once, and it was my own, they have little throw distance and have a nice light to them saying shoot me when you’re about to throw it

I never used to even give mollies a second look. But I’d decided recently to give them a try. Now I get quite a few kills with them 😅. Even if they don’t burn to death, it causes them to leave cover and then I finish them off with lead lol. But you’re right. I’ve also had a few kills where they pull out that little beacon of light and killed them, only to have to wait to loot them when the flames are gone.

Just now, HelloDaddio said:

I never used to even give mollies a second look. But I’d decided recently to give them a try. Now I get quite a few kills with them 😅. Even if they don’t burn to death, it causes them to leave cover and then I finish them off with lead lol. But you’re right. I’ve also had a few kills where they pull out that little beacon of light and killed them, only to have to wait to loot them when the flames are gone.

They are good for buying time, toss one on the stairs when you need to heal up real quick etc..

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tempests Avatar said:

Oh no (insert here) killed me, please nerf (insert here) as it shouldn't be able to kill me

“Please nerf PUBG as I have been getting relentlessly murdered over and over again for no reason. I am a god at this game and there is no reason I should ever die by any weapon... ever. P.S. fix your broken game.” 😂🤣🤣😂

• Haha 1

I mean the negs say it all. Molotovs are fine, one of the things in game they've really got right tbh. Or maybe I think that because I don't get killed by them much, but still score kills. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OOokvltoOO said:

Then I’ve never been moltoved before then. 

They made an update to all throwables a few months back. Tossing multiple Molotov’s will cause the area it effects to grow and the fire spreads more in houses. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colin1 said:

They made an update to all throwables a few months back. Tossing multiple Molotov’s will cause the area it effects to grow and the fire spreads more in houses. 

That sounds awesome! Good to know. 

Of course there's more Molotovs in an eastern European based map. Those bastards are all drunks over there 😁

• Haha 1