blast2fire

Switched from XB1 to the PS4...

What's up PlayStation Nation! I recently sold my XB1S, and got myself a PS4 Slim for the time being. That being said, I haven't bought the game yet for my PSN account, but I plan on picking up a copy in the near future. And after playing PUBG at a friends house on the PS4, I was sold on how fast everything loads and renders before you hit the ground. Anyway, if anyone wants to add or follow me on PSN, my username is blast2fire so feel free to do so. Also, I will add or follow everyone back who decides to either add or follow me as well... Cheers!

• PSN: blast2fire

∆OX Greatness Awaits XO∆

I bought the game for my PS4 on day one and haven’t looked back. I check in on Xbox from time to time just to see whats new. But I prefer to play on PS4. I’m not sure why, but it feels better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HelloDaddio said:

I bought the game for my PS4 on day one and haven’t looked back. I check in on Xbox from time to time just to see whats new. But I prefer to play on PS4. I’m not sure why, but it feels better.

Dude, go look at my post in "General Discussion" on the Xbox forum, and go see how sensitive and upset everyone is, because I said I switched to the PS4 and how I think it runs better. That being said, I can't stand Xbot Fangirls... I can't! Anyway, I agree with you 100%, and I'm not going to sit there and argue with Xbox gamers, where 95% of them never tried the PS4 version... LMAO!!!

• Like 1

Lol yeah I saw it. It’s all good. I’m still an Xbox guy myself. I only use my ps4 for this game because it runs so much smoother to me. But I’m no fanboy. I’ll play whatever. I’ve just always liked the controllers on Xbox better lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelloDaddio said:

Lol yeah I saw it. It’s all good. I’m still an Xbox guy myself. I only use my ps4 for this game because it runs so much smoother to me. But I’m no fanboy. I’ll play whatever. I’ve just always liked the controllers on Xbox better lol. 

Yeah, I definitely like the placement of where the analog sticks are on the XB1 controllers more myself. But I like the tension more on the Dualshock 4 controllers and how they feel. When I first got my XB1S, I noticed that the analog sticks felt looser and they had more of a dead zone on the XB1 analog sticks. While I do like the layout more on the XB1 controller, I still prefer playing with the Dualshock 4 controller. I've always been more of a PlayStation fan personally, but I sold my PS4 back in 2017 and then I got an XB1 for the first time back in February 2018 because I wanted to play PUBG and Gears of War 4.

But during that time, I was just going to stick with the XB1S until next generation came around, but after experiencing PUBG on the PS4 for myself I had to make the switch again... Lol! Plus, there's just too many good exclusives that I missed out on during my time on the XB1 platform. That being said, I sat down and asked myself which console has more games I'm interested in playing from now until then. And besides Gears 5 and Halo: Infinite, there's nothing really on the XB1 that I'm interested in playing so I decided to switch back to the PS4. Anyway, it was nice chatting with you, and it was a pleasure talking to someone who can actually act mature and have a civil discussion... Cheers!

Edited by blast2fire
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HelloDaddio said:

But I prefer to play on PS4. I’m not sure why, but it feels better.

I find the ps4 controller is easier to use for this game. The Xbox controller is ok but feels a little clunky. 

5 hours ago, blast2fire said:

What's up PlayStation Nation! I recently sold my XB1S, and got myself a PS4 Slim for the time being. That being said, I haven't bought the game yet for my PSN account, but I plan on picking up a copy in the near future. And after playing PUBG at a friends house on the PS4, I was sold on how fast everything loads and renders before you hit the ground. Anyway, if anyone wants to add or follow me on PSN, my username is blast2fire so feel free to do so. Also, I will add or follow everyone back who decides to either add or follow me as well... Cheers!

• PSN: blast2fire

∆OX Greatness Awaits XO∆

My psn is from a time where age was a factor in my dumb. Can't wait for psn name changes. Add me bro and let's goooooooo!!!

Psn: oXoAcidrefluxoXo

• Like 1

Ive been a ps guy forever. But when pubg dropped on xbox I couldn't resist and bought and one x after Christmas last year, unwanted Christmas present. I bought it on my ps4 on day one and I've just been playing on it since. I have to say it looks so much better on one x than my og ps4. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Smalls said:

My psn is from a time where age was a factor in my dumb. Can't wait for psn name changes. Add me bro and let's goooooooo!!!

Your username isn't that bad to be honest with you. However, I think it would look cooler if it just said Acidreflux or Acidreflucks. That being said, I've seen a lot worse so no worries on your behalf. Anyway, I'll add you on PSN the next time I jump on my PS4.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Stealthymyths said:

Ive been a ps guy forever. But when pubg dropped on xbox I couldn't resist and bought and one x after Christmas last year, unwanted Christmas present. I bought it on my ps4 on day one and I've just been playing on it since. I have to say it looks so much better on one x than my og ps4. 

Same with me, I've always prefered PlayStation over Xbox due to their amazing exclusives. And I agree, PUBG on XB1X is the best looking version on console... Hands down! Also, I myself bought an XB1S back in February 2018 so I too could play PUBG. But now that it's available on the PS4, I decided to trade it off and go back to PlayStation.

2 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Your psn looks super familiar. I’m pretty sure we’ve exchanged gun fire on more than one occasion 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

Your psn looks super familiar. I’m pretty sure we’ve exchanged gun fire on more than one occasion 😁

Let's goooooo! I love it. I'm always looking for names I recognize from the forums. Now that you mention it I think you're right. What drops do you favor on each map?

3 hours ago, Smutsburger said:

I find the ps4 controller is easier to use for this game. The Xbox controller is ok but feels a little clunky. 

Agreed. I just don’t like the button layout for this game on ps4. The menu and map buttons got mixed up all the time before I decided to put a dab of super glue on the option button to give it texture I could feel. And I don’t like the D-pad being on the left of the left stick. On Xbox, I could be on the run and reach over with my right thumb to pull out a throwable. On PS I have to let go of the stick to get the throwable out 😔. But you’re right. The PS controllers function a lot smoother.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Let's goooooo! I love it. I'm always looking for names I recognize from the forums. Now that you mention it I think you're right. What drops do you favor on each map?

I take ruins, paradise and pai nan in Sanhok. Power Grid in Miramar, and school and the apartments by the school in Erangel. In Vikendi I’ve just be dropping somewhere new every drop so as to explore and find my next favorite drop lol.

On 12/27/2018 at 10:30 AM, blast2fire said:

Your username isn't that bad to be honest with you. However, I think it would look cooler if it just said Acidreflux or Acidreflucks. That being said, I've seen a lot worse so no worries on your behalf. Anyway, I'll add you on PSN the next time I jump on my PS4.

Dude, over the years I seen some CLASSICS. I’ve literally seen 72Virgins, SlightlyTarded, aButtNugget, TheTurTapper and YoMamasWife. I’ll NEVER forget them! Mainly cause I saw all theses names in cod MW so just imagine seeing “you were killed by” then those names 😭😭

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

On 12/27/2018 at 10:38 AM, blast2fire said:

Same with me, I've always prefered PlayStation over Xbox due to their amazing exclusives. And I agree, PUBG on XB1X is the best looking version on console... Hands down! Also, I myself bought an XB1S back in February 2018 so I too could play PUBG. But now that it's available on the PS4, I decided to trade it off and go back to PlayStation.

I agree it LOOKS better on X but it runs SO much better on pro

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

On 12/27/2018 at 11:48 AM, HelloDaddio said:

I take ruins, paradise and pai nan in Sanhok. Power Grid in Miramar, and school and the apartments by the school in Erangel. In Vikendi I’ve just be dropping somewhere new every drop so as to explore and find my next favorite drop lol.

🤢🤮

FACAFBFF-DB4D-4042-9116-FB1547560A03.jpeg

• RIP 1

26 minutes ago, cdotcizle said:

🤢🤮

FACAFBFF-DB4D-4042-9116-FB1547560A03.jpeg

Lol so are you saying you only like paradise? Or does paradise make you sick? Lol

17 minutes ago, HelloDaddio said:

Lol so are you saying you only like paradise? Or does paradise make you sick? Lol

Paradise is cancer bro, I will literally never go there! If it’s final circle it’s a tough decision to die in paradise or die by playzone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1

On 12/28/2018 at 4:21 PM, cdotcizle said:

I agree it LOOKS better on X but it runs SO much better on pro

I know right, and I don't understand why 95% of the people in this thread were getting mad at me for? It wasn't like I was hating on Xbox, because I wasn't whatsoever. However, I made it perfectly clear that PUBG on console looks best on the XB1X. But regardless of it looking better on the XB1X, I personally found it to run a lot smoother on the PS4S compared to the XB1S.

But to make a long story short, during the entire (3) hours I spent playing it at my buddy Alex's house, I never once experienced any loading issues or play-doh like buildings that are on the XB1S. Also, if you look closely while comparing the (2) versions side by side, you'll notice that the PS4 version has a lot more vivid colors overall which really looks nice!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blast2fire said:

I know right, and I don't understand why 95% of the people in this thread were getting mad at me for? It wasn't like I was hating on Xbox, because I wasn't whatsoever. However, I made it perfectly clear that PUBG on console looks best on the XB1X. But regardless of it looking better on the XB1X, I personally found it to run a lot smoother on the PS4S compared to the XB1S.

But to make a long story short, during the entire (3) hours I spent playing it at my buddy Alex's house, I never once experienced any loading issues or play-doh like buildings that are on the XB1S. Also, if you look closely while comparing the (2) versions side by side, you'll notice that the PS4 version has a lot more vivid colors overall which really looks nice!

Yea but people are going to bitch just to bitch. In the end bluehole can’t please everyone. But the problem is with society today. People always want things THEIR way anymore and can’t accept things to be any other way. Is pubg on console perfect? No, far from it. It only runs at 30 FPS, it has bugs and glitches. Bluehole takes their oh so sweet time with patches, etc. even with all those problems, this is still the best game I’ve literally ever played. Why? Because it flat out has the best gun play mechanics I’ve ever seen, I’ve played them all but pubg takes the cake even over AAA titles like BF/COD IMO of course. But then again pro players like Shroud have said the same thing. 

Most other games can’t offer what pubg offers emotionally either. I’ve NEVER had a game that brings me so much frustration to the point of almost having a ps controller shaped hole in my tv then turn right around 2 seconds later and get my adrenaline pumping so fast. 

The absolute crazy ass random shit that WILL happen with vehicles, wether it being hitting literally NOTHING on a motorcycle and exploding in glorious fashion, or running a morado over a hill at 150 kmh, landing said morado on the roof of a building a shooting bad guys who are in utter disbelief to the point they literally can’t react and become easy kills. I mean this game has it all, despite its flaws.

but at the end of the day I choose to play where it runs smoother over where it looks better. But with the new graphic options coming to Xbox I assume they’ll both be on par after that releases

Edited by cdotcizle
  • Like 2
  • RIP 1

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:25 AM, blast2fire said:

Dude, go look at my post in "General Discussion" on the Xbox forum, and go see how sensitive and upset everyone is, because I said I switched to the PS4 and how I think it runs better. That being said, I can't stand Xbot Fangirls... I can't! Anyway, I agree with you 100%, and I'm not going to sit there and argue with Xbox gamers, where 95% of them never tried the PS4 version... LMAO!!!

Yeah the xbox section is full of some salty dudes.. I'm an OG xbox user myself and am switching to PC in the next few months.

It's always funny to see the stark contrast between the xbox and ps4 section because people are not so rude. Submit any sort of complaint or unpopular opinion on the xbox side and you get hit with that typical " Then stop playing the game " type of BS