TheCorruptDROID

The cars in top 10 have returned..

Oh boy gamepass brought the new gen of noobs hurdling right bsck at us. Last 20 games the gamepass noob armies have decsended from the depts of hell with their satanic little uazs and buggys. I died 16/20 in the last 20 matches in final circle because of the vehicles in final circle.

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

Not that I do it, but if you died 16/20 times to a car in late game, it must be working for them. :) 

A win is a win I guess. Kinda like a lucky shot in golf. Don't need to draw a picture of how it got in the hole. :D 

• Like 3

Just now, mamulator said:

Please try and drive in my final circle, it won't work out well for you 😆

Thats what I was thinking.

• Like 1

I'm not a noob by any means but I sure love jumping in a car or motorcycle in the final circles and running over a few people running from the blue. It just makes my day thinking about the broken controllers I might have caused. I like a little variety in my life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Mr. Smalls said:

I'm not a noob by any means but I sure love jumping in a car or motorcycle in the final circles and running over a few people running from the blue. It just makes my day thinking about the broken controllers I might have caused. I like a little variety in my life.

Try it with a full squad each in their own car it actually is so fun

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, mamulator said:

Please try and drive in my final circle, it won't work out well for you 😆

13 hours ago, pajama dad said:

perfect timing and good aim will ensure they dont drive that vehicle much longer :) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

You're almost as bad as the guy who takes the .300 ammo and leaves the AWM in the crate... 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jdog183 said:

You're almost as bad as the guy who takes the .300 ammo and leaves the AWM in the crate... 🤣

OMG......I am so going to do that now. I'll just leave the ammo in random places that I know for sure someone will find but most likely wont have the AWM. Double whammy!

Edited by Mr. Smalls
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, pajama dad said:

Your k/d is like 1 and your wins are low... so I'm trying to figure out how you are such a master at killing cars. 

18 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

so I'm trying to figure out how you are such a master at killing cars. 

found the guy who drives cars in the final circle

3 minutes ago, Jdog183 said:

found the guy who drives cars in the final circle

I'm trying to get pro tips on how to kill them without dying from someone who is obviously credible based on their stellar stats. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

I'm trying to get pro tips on how to kill them without dying from someone who is obviously credible based on their stellar stats. 

Just shoot them out, go practice on training mode there’s always someone riding around, buggys just take a wheel out and they will just slide and expose their head. Also from launch when it was a real issue I always get towards cover once i hear a car 

Just now, Lone wolf said:

Just shoot them out, go practice on training mode there’s always someone riding around, buggys just take a wheel out and they will just slide and expose their head. Also from launch when it was a real issue I always get towards cover once i hear a car 

So is it just you and the guy driving the car, or are there others in this circle with you?

5 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

So is it just you and the guy driving the car, or are there others in this circle with you?

If its finally circles id just stay in cover to not show my postion unless i can get a good nade off, its hard in the final because you either shoot and show yourself or risk getting hit , if its just you two if just get to cover and start shooting, eventually they jump out and its a clean kill because it takes a second to get out

1 minute ago, Lone wolf said:

If its finally circles id just stay in cover to not show my postion unless i can get a good nade off, its hard in the final because you either shoot and show yourself or risk getting hit , if its just you two if just get to cover and start shooting, eventually they jump out and its a clean kill because it takes a second to get out

Ok so if there are other people there you don't shoot at cars and acting big and bad saying "I wish they would" is pretty silly? Gotcha.

16 hours ago, TheCorruptDROID said:

Oh boy gamepass brought the new gen of noobs hurdling right bsck at us. Last 20 games the gamepass noob armies have decsended from the depts of hell with their satanic little uazs and buggys. I died 16/20 in the last 20 matches in final circle because of the vehicles in final circle.

Just shoot them in the face?

It's so easy to shoot people out of cars now that the game runs ok... It used to be a challenge when the frame rate was horrendous

20 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

You should know where the others are in the circle so you shouldn't have a problem shooting someone out of a car without risking dying.

Plus, I always shoot at everyone.. so...

Just now, Baal0r said:

You should know where the others are in the circle so you shouldn't have a problem shooting someone out of a car without risking dying.

Plus, I always shoot at everyone.. so...

I don't subscribe to a radar service so unless THEY are shooting at the car, I can't just automatically know. 

33 minutes ago, Grumbleflick said:

Wish people would drive in the final circles I get to. 

I love them ppl with cars in final circle , eazy killz

1 hour ago, DR. Intellect said:

Your k/d is like 1 and your wins are low... so I'm trying to figure out how you are such a master at killing cars. 

you keep trying then. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.

41 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

I don't subscribe to a radar service so unless THEY are shooting at the car, I can't just automatically know. 

You have no idea where anyone else is endgame?

By the time there are 5/6 people left you should roughly know the position of every person in circle.

Even 10 you should have a decent idea...

Just shoot the car, and if you don't like TPP people camping behind rocks watching you shoot a car, play FPP instead.

• RIP 1
  • Thanks 1