Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Smalls

Happy Holidays mods!

Hey guys I just wanted to drop a big thanks to the mods @PUBG_Andymh5 @Takarii @PUBG_Lumos for doing a great job around here. We dont deserve your patience and kindness. We can be such assholes sometimes over a game. I appreciate you and what you do. I'm sure it's not easy but deep down you know it's fun! Happy Holidays you guys. Hope it is joyful and bright. 

Edited by Mr. Smalls
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been a joy working on this game and with this amazing community. Thanks for sticking with us through the ups and downs! 

Happy Holidays to you all! ❤️

1 hour ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Hey guys I just wanted to drop a big thanks to the mods @PUBG_Andymh5 @Takarii @PUBG_Lumos for doing a great job around here. We dont deserve your patience and kindness. We can be such assholes sometimes over a game. I appreciate you and what you do. I'm sure it's not easy but deep down you know it's fun! Happy Holidays you guys. Hope it is joyful and bright. 

Thanks! 

Hope you have a great holiday!

2 hours ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

It's been a joy working on this game and with this amazing community. Thanks for sticking with us through the ups and downs! 

Happy Holidays to you all! ❤️

2 hours ago, Takarii said:

Thanks! 

Hope you have a great holiday!

Hell yea I love this game. Through its ups and downs. I havent had a game make my heart beat like this or my hands sweat so bad in years. Thanks for you guys hard work and dedication. I'll be through this thing to the last stop and hopefully for a PUBG 2. *hint hint nudge nudge* 😁 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Smalls said:

Speak for yourself jerk face but I’m only an asshole to dumb people who deserve it! And the 3 mods you listed don’t fit that criteria, they’re safe with me!