Sign in to follow this  
shooshforkin

Vikendi is best in FPP

I must say, i was sitting in the fence a little bit as far as wether i like Vikendi or not. I play mostly TPP, with FPP thrown in when i can get a game - im Aussie, and after about 4pm it gets increasingly difficult to get an FPP game. 

The layout of the map itself is fantastic with an absolute shitload of places to hide, problem is that leads to heaps of peolle sitting tight and TPP periscoping around corners. Yes, even i do it.

FPP on Vikendi turns it into a whole different animal. Heaps easier to spot people because they have to peek to see you, and first FPP match on Vikendi (3 kill, 2nd place) was by far the most fun and terrifying match ive played on the map!

So much fun!

• Like 9

I haven been able to play geblast few days, have they opened up FPP? I didn’t see any announcements about that.

Edited by beavykins

Can't find any games in FPP because you have Full Game PUBG/PTS/and Event Mode -  hope they go live with this update soon.

I also don't have any issues with the fov I like how it's up close and personal, but to each their own. :)

I think the map was designed with competitive FPP in mind. There is too much cover for TPP.

• Like 1

Need to change the topic to "shooters are best in FPP".  I can't stand TPP simply because of the "peek without consequence" mechanics, but in the same breath I'm not good enough for FPP because I'm old and slow and usually half cut when I play and I have recently, finally, come to terms with that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Cliq said:

I think the map was designed with competitive FPP in mind. There is too much cover for TPP.

it really seems like that to me as well.

Pubg was originally tpp, but its popularity among pc streamers is almost exclusively fpp. It makes sense that the map would account for that audience.

• Like 1

Now that everyone seems to enjoy FPP on the new map Vikendi maybe they'll see the light and get used to it and start playing all maps in FPP can only hope it's more immersed in gun fights.

• Like 1

Considering the game came from an Arma mod, I'm surprised TPP was even considered "the way it's meant to be played" when it first hit early access on PC.  Maybe Brendan Greene got owned constantly playing his own mod on Arma and wanted to be able to peek for free, lol.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Punkers said:

Considering the game came from an Arma mod, I'm surprised TPP was even considered "the way it's meant to be played" when it first hit early access on PC.  Maybe Brendan Greene got owned constantly playing his own mod on Arma and wanted to be able to peek for free, lol.

Definitely just got wrecked in FPP

He even said he's bad at the game.

• Haha 1