Sign in to follow this  
Frostydroman

Auto reload

I'm starting to like it. No more fighting with the reload button during a firefight. Now they just need to fix it so we can immediately go into ADS(After the animation) by holding LT during reload

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Baal0r said:

Bot level changes.

Next you'll be wanting auto aim.

Don’t know how this is comparable to auto aim. It smooths out the game on console when reload is much smoother on pc and mobile. This has nothing to do with skill unlike auto aim.

I don't like it its not Pubg...Pls don't bring to live servers, realistic shooter that what we came to play,  never been able to auto reload a weapon in my 30some year lol.. if u like that play style C.o.D is on sale!!..I an many more play this for those intense shootout when u become brain scrambling an one mistake(reloading)can be ur last ..Thats The Fun OF PubG!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frostydroman said:

Don’t know how this is comparable to auto aim. It smooths out the game on console when reload is much smoother on pc and mobile. This has nothing to do with skill unlike auto aim.

Instead they should incorporate a quick hold lb or lt and tap x to reload you can add more quick features like that rather then holding to get in a vehicle aswell

10 hours ago, killa51 said:

I don't like it its not Pubg...Pls don't bring to live servers, realistic shooter that what we came to play,  never been able to auto reload a weapon in my 30some year lol.. if u like that play style C.o.D is on sale!!..I an many more play this for those intense shootout when u become brain scrambling an one mistake(reloading)can be ur last ..Thats The Fun OF PubG!

If you could tap to reload then I would understand, but it’s way too clunky as is. I personally care more about this feature during the initial looting phase with reloading weapon pickups. Plus if you were spraying a gun in real life you would know when the mag is empty and it’s not like you would just stand there with an unloaded gun, in a real firefight you would reload right away so I don’t think it decreases realism.

Edited by Frostydroman

3 hours ago, XboxoneXPlayer09 said:

Instead they should incorporate a quick hold lb or lt and tap x to reload you can add more quick features like that rather then holding to get in a vehicle aswell

I’m all for features that make clunky things like switching to drivers seat and other things much faster as well. 

13 hours ago, Frostydroman said:

Reloading is "smoother" on the PC because of it being a single tap of one key [R].  Of course it's smoother in the literal sense too, the stream you're watching is 60fps and the actual game play is probably 100+fps.

1 minute ago, Punkers said:

Reloading is "smoother" on the PC because of it being a single tap of one key [R].  Of course it's smoother in the literal sense too, the stream you're watching is 60fps and the actual game play is probably 100+fps.

Yes I know that, I think a lot of people wish there is a tap to reload. I don’t mean visually smoother, just that at times the way reloading works makes the game clunky.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 11:35 AM, Frostydroman said:

If you could tap to reload then I would understand, but it’s way too clunky as is. I personally care more about this feature during the initial looting phase with reloading weapon pickups. Plus if you were spraying a gun in real life you would know when the mag is empty and it’s not like you would just stand there with an unloaded gun, in a real firefight you would reload right away so I don’t think it decreases realism.

I agree with a tap reload,but the auto,  for me is a horrible idea for this game.

2 hours ago, killa51 said:

I agree with a tap reload,but the auto,  for me is a horrible idea for this game.

Maybe so, maybe they need to just make it so you have to release the trigger and tap to reload.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 11:09 AM, KormaChameleon said:

I like it. I find myself more relaxed when I am in fire fights now that reloading happens automatically.

🙄 next you’ll want auto kill

Sign in to follow this