Sign in to follow this  
Baal0r

Crashing is back... constantly

Having a crash by at least one squad member almost every game.

I've crashed about 30 seconds after landing after picking up some decent loot and downing 2 of a squad

My mate crashed after downing 2 in a squad game, we pushed to back him up and wiped the rest of the squad, smoked him but since the game keeps your character moving even when you were disconnected he crawled out the smoke as I was rezzing so I had to keep trying to block him.

By the time I rezzed him we were out the smoke in the open, went to smoke a second time to cover him while he loaded back in and we both got downed from a team pushing us.

I'm assuming it's a memory leak issue ?

Kinda surprising. I haven't had the game crash in ages and I'm on a day one xbox.  Vikendi build is running better than the current live build for the most part. 

I have noticed that, for some reason, smoke is extremely taxing on performance now.  Turns into a slide show if there's action and smokes are deployed.

On 12/23/2018 at 4:02 PM, Punkers said:

Kinda surprising. I haven't had the game crash in ages and I'm on a day one xbox.  Vikendi build is running better than the current live build for the most part. 

I have noticed that, for some reason, smoke is extremely taxing on performance now.  Turns into a slide show if there's action and smokes are deployed.

I've noticed the opposite on my One X, Smoke used to make the frame rate unbearable, now its not too bad

I've not had any crashes. The issue I have is my Xbox makes a loud sound when smoke is used but other than that. No problems at all. Are you playing on the OG/S or X? Is the game installed on internal or external memory?

Sign in to follow this