Sign in to follow this  
Zaxem

PTS Mission Event

I just wanted to ask where can we upload proof on completing the mission event for Vikendi survivor pass?

1 minute ago, cdotcizle said:

It’s the test server. Not the main game. Season pass doesn’t apply to PTS 

Right now if you check the PTS Mission event thread, you can see that there are currently 4 missions you can do. If you complete 1, you can get 2 triumph crates and if you do all 4, you are entered for a chance to win the survivor's pass for Vikendi.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Zaxem said:

Right now if you check the PTS Mission event thread, you can see that there are currently 4 missions you can do. If you complete 1, you can get 2 triumph crates and if you do all 4, you are entered for a chance to win the survivor's pass for Vikendi.

Hmmm I stand corrected as I didn’t see that

5 minutes ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

Hey there, no need to upload proof. We'll be pulling the data manually after the event period is over. :) 

Awesome, thanks.

20 hours ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

Hey there, no need to upload proof. We'll be pulling the data manually after the event period is over. :) 

I finished them all too 😉

On 12/21/2018 at 11:47 AM, PUBG_Lumos said:

Curious to know if you have to parachute 1km in a single drop or is it combined drops?

Hey @Takarii @PUBG_Andymh5 @PUBG_Lumos Quick question about the triumph crates. I completed all 4 missions, but what is unclear (may be a dumb question) where do we receive said triumph crates, PTS or live? And the thread says they’ll be awarded after PTS is over right, when does PTS end??

59 minutes ago, cdotcizle said:

Hey @Takarii @PUBG_Andymh5 @PUBG_Lumos Quick question about the triumph crates. I completed all 4 missions, but what is unclear (may be a dumb question) where do we receive said triumph crates, PTS or live? And the thread says they’ll be awarded after PTS is over right, when does PTS end??

It will occur sometime after the end of the event on the 24th

On 12/21/2018 at 10:01 PM, PUBG_Lumos said:

After the event is over, we will manually pull data and distribute rewards to all eligible players. 

https://forums.pubg.com/topic/319858-pts-vikendi-mission-event/

You need to do all 4 challenges to get the Triumph crates for people that didn’t know. And something is unclear for me. Do you need to play a game without using any heals or just not use any heals Within 5 minutes ? 

8 hours ago, Takarii said:

It will occur sometime after the end of the event on the 24th

https://forums.pubg.com/topic/319858-pts-vikendi-mission-event/

Ok cool, I see the end date now, didn’t see that before. But you didn’t answer the other question and i didn’t see the answer in that link either, will the triumph crates be awarded to us on live servers?

On 12/23/2018 at 4:32 AM, Griezzymann said:

You need to do all 4 challenges to get the Triumph crates for people that didn’t know. And something is unclear for me. Do you need to play a game without using any heals or just not use any heals Within 5 minutes ? 

Whole game no heals. For it to count you have to survive atleast 5 minutes. No hot dropping and just dying in the first few seconds.

Edited by Mr. Smalls
Elaboration.

On 12/23/2018 at 6:43 AM, cdotcizle said:

Ok cool, I see the end date now, didn’t see that before. But you didn’t answer the other question and i didn’t see the answer in that link either, will the triumph crates be awarded to us on live servers?

Rewards will be sent to your live account

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PUBG_Lumos said:

Rewards will be sent to your live account

What I figured but seeing as it wasn’t mentioned I’d ask 😉

On 12/21/2018 at 2:47 PM, PUBG_Lumos said:

Do you have to go in order to achieve the mission