Sign in to follow this  
TheHeroOfTime3D

PTS Loot

Just now, TheHeroOfTime3D said:

Loot definitely needs tweaking, 4 games, and I am yet to see an M4, DMR’s and Snipers. I’ve landed on secluded areas and big towns.

Agreed. Havent had a game yet where I wasnt able to find a SR suppressor quickly. Only managed to find one kar98, one SLR, and take an m24 off an enemy player.

Way too many SR attachments and not enough actual guns.

• Like 2

Too many micro uzis and too many tommy guns. That map is the smg paradise. We need to see more SR, DMR and AR. I'm not asking for more loot just some more variety. I've played 3 hours and found only one VSS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fenix slayer 85 said:

Too many micro uzis and too many tommy guns. That map is the smg paradise. We need to see more SR, DMR and AR. I'm not asking for more loot just some more variety. I've played 3 hours and found only one VSS.

Would be great if theyd replace all those micro uzis with skorpions for the test server so we can get some real time in with it.

15 hours ago, TheHeroOfTime3D said:

Loot definitely needs tweaking, 4 games, and I am yet to see an M4, DMR’s and Snipers. I’ve landed on secluded areas and big towns.

The question on all our minds though is....

Did you find enough SMGs?

Should they add more?

I'm thinking maybe instead of 9 micro Uzi's per house they should bump it up to at least 13.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Baal0r said:

The question on all our minds though is....

Did you find enough SMGs?

Should they add more?

I'm thinking maybe instead of 9 micro Uzi's per house they should bump it up to at least 13.

I find the 9 to be sufficient....... 

I don't think it was that bad. Played 8-10 games last night. Found slr couple times, vss a couple, kar a couple, m4&g36 almost every game. Plenty of good stuff except extended ar mags those are hard to find

Sign in to follow this