Sign in to follow this  
HypnoToad643

BEFORE YOU NERF THE G36C PLEASE READ

You shouldn't. This gun operates the way all guns should on console. Minimal horizontal recoil, and manageable vertical recoil.

You're dealing with a different animal on console. Recoil control is significantly more difficult than on PC and there is no possible way to deal with horizontal recoil other than to stop shooting or hope it bounces back on target.

I feel like all the other guns need a slight buff in this department. Just a slight decrease in horizontal recoil for ARs would be immensely helpful.

I've literally had an m4 in full auto bounce from one side of a target to the other (not hitting mind you) and compared to the g36c, the m4 is like an AK.

I think this slight buff to ARs would bring balance back to the weaponry and generally make pubg a better experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Why would they nerf it? It has the same stats as the M416 and handles the same as well

I'm absolutely melting with it and it definitely isnt the same as the m4 to me. That's usually what happens when they release a new gun, people complain that its OP then it gets nerfed.

• Like 1

No way it is equal. I am melting people and getting one shot dropped with a level 2 helmet. Makes no sense why it is that powerful despite what the stats in game says it is not equal. 

The G36C sucks, I'm having a much easier time with the M4 and so is my squad.

Feels a total mess with either grip...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Baal0r said:

The G36C sucks, I'm having a much easier time with the M4 and so is my squad.

Feels a total mess with either grip...

Statistically they're identical.  Odd, considering the G36C is meant to be a SCAR-L replacement for the map.

Come on guys, who are we talking about here. The stats displayed have no correlation to the in game performance surely. Remember, this is the company that released exclusive DLC and somehow released the wrong thing. The G36C is noticeably an excellent gun compared to other ARs. 

In full agreement that other ARs need to be improved to meet this standard, and not the other way round. I’ve finally got a gun I can drop a UMP for without feeling like I’ve crippled myself. 

Honestly i think its a strange gun to add. It excels at semi, but for a sub-carbine thats a bit out of character. If they want to give us a good single tapper like the m16, id suggest the G36K or full size G36. Its not that the g36c is bad, but on full auto it feels like the ak. High recoil, sluggish rof. Sure its manageable, but so is the ak. I guess the silver lining is that you can use semi effectively. But see my first point.

I just think it would make sense to either lower the recoil slightly. And/or change it to a g36/k

6 hours ago, Braydenmaine22 said:

Honestly i think its a strange gun to add. It excels at semi, but for a sub-carbine thats a bit out of character. If they want to give us a good single tapper like the m16, id suggest the G36K or full size G36. Its not that the g36c is bad, but on full auto it feels like the ak. High recoil, sluggish rof. Sure its manageable, but so is the ak. I guess the silver lining is that you can use semi effectively. But see my first point.

I just think it would make sense to either lower the recoil slightly. And/or change it to a g36/k

That's odd. I have the exact opposite experience. I feel like the recoil is perfectly balanced. Yeah, it kicks a bit vertically but the key is the lack of horizontal recoil which is immensely helpful on console.

I have a much better time with this than the m4 or scar. 

G36C is fine. It’s just a new gun. It’s not better then any 5.56 auto gun. It’s a perfect fit. And deffinatly not as good as m4 from close or far range. I think the SCAR is better from a distance too.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this