Sign in to follow this  
ShaiG

Even the odds a bit

Own PS4 Pro, use the controller obviously. 

Have encountered while playing squads, more than a few times I was asked if I use M&K, which I don't so that's  what I replied.

Some of the comments were great, keep it pure, others were like "why? its much easier, too bad"

I believe there should be some way to block the Mouse & Keyboard users, to enable the controller users to play against controller users only. 

Some say it's not cheating, well I feel it is, especially if the game is not supposed to support mouse & keyboard, and on the receiving end of it feels almost like cheating. 

I got killed a few times in manners I just know it cannot be a controller, and frankly it sucks, just makes me close the PS4 and go blow some steam at the PC.  

How do you feel about the subject?
Should actions should be taken? 

Share your opinions :)

I've played rainbow six siege, CoD, and PUBG a lot and I can never tell if someone has a kb&m or if they are just good. I think people overestimate the amount of players using these devices.

I believe there are maneuvers you just can't do with a joystick. Some of the kills I just can't explain beyond M&k. 

For example, was running approx 300m from enemy, while half undercover, he shot me 6 times, 6 hits. from distance, while moving and half undercover, unless bullets can go through stuff (like vehicles or mountains) which I believe is not possible.

I played the games you mentioned too, on pc and ps as well (except CoD I never played on PC I think, not from the first MW I think) and there still are several events that just don't fit the scenario. 

Can take another example for one guy eliminating almost entire squad, everyone apart from each other, in less than 40 secs with single shots gun and maneuvers that you can see clearly belong to M&k (movement style, speed of actions, amount of actions simultaneously and overall accuracy of everything) 

I still believe there is controller-good, and beyond that which is no longer related to PS if it goes to M&K, in my opinion of course.

6 hours ago, AlphaZulu said:

A bigger concern would be some of the hacks seen on Xbox.

Like what? 

M/K using on a Console is "cheating" because they have advance aiming and moving. M/K Player on a console should be banned perma for online games.

• Like 1