Sign in to follow this  
PUBG_Andymh5

Test Server Feedback

I understand it has to do with matchmaking and whatnot but I believe it would be nice to have solos on Vikendi. The patch notes state tpp solos came out on pts but all I have available is squads. Is there any plans for solo matchmaking to be released on pts for play station anytime soon? 

Hi Team!

I still feel the controls a lil bit clanky. All my controls are on Max and I feel it's hard to perform quick 180° turns. I think that's caused by that limitated and low framerate. And caused by server lag/desync too.

More, the aim acceleration (AA) seems to be out of control most of the time. AA is (too) aggressive. AA should be linear (letting the player build a better and quicker muscle memory).

As I have a 1080 p monitor, I can tell the actual graphics hurt sometimes my view too.

And for me, talking about quality of life, I really think that is time to deliver that feature existing in GTA and H1Z1 :

the WHEEL MENU.

PC players doesn't really need of that feature. But console players like me really want that to improve heavily the way we play the game.

So many times when I think I equip a smoke grenade and this is actually a grenade. And I explode myself. 

I hope you will add this in the new patch on Normal Servers.

I will tell you later if I find some bugs...

Thanks for reading this.

Have a nice day or night.

• Like 1

Can get solo because the ping is way to high when in squads because I’m playing with 3 other people from different countries and it makes the game lag and can’t even shoot anything 

1. Level 3 helmets need to stay in crates.

2. There are some building on vikendi that my own footstep audio is not playing while I'm running around. I dont know if this is to simulate carpet but this has to change if it's on purpose.

3. The loot on vikendi is too inconsistent. No backpacks vests or helmets sometimes for 5 or 6 buildings. I have had to loot half a town and go  back to loot what I couldnt pick up once I finally found a backpack...or vest. Also the loot is inferior to erangel and miramar which doesnt make sense considering sanhoks loot. The loot game needs to be upped by quite a bit. Maybe not sanhok loot littering the damn streets but something in the middle atleast. As it sits now everyones running around with level 3 helmets and garbage loot. 

• Like 1

Can we PLEASEget a different circle color? Or an in game option to choose our own circle color? Having a whit circle line on the map on a snow map...that’s just not good! It’s VERY difficult to see

• Like 3

17 hours ago, RebelsAlwaysWin said:

As I have a 1080 p monitor, I can tell the actual graphics hurt sometimes my view too.

im playing on a 4k 55 inch tv. How'd you think i feel

• Like 1

I'm having more issues with fps dropping as soon as I land and desync on this map compared to the others. Might just be the pts server and people from other countries joining the NA server though.

It's cool that it's snowing but definitely makes it tough to see enemies sometimes. It works well with PC because of their graphic options, console not so much. Might boost fps a little if removed??

I think there is far too many buildings on this map, its awesome having all these POIs but there is tons of random houses everywhere to encourage a slower camping style of play. 

Anything else I can come up with I will let the Devs know. Keep up the good work!!

My suggestion is to change the map view a bit. When I'm out of the safe zone it is hard to see the line for the direction I need to travel because it is white and is out in front of a white map. I suggest changing text and lines like that to yellow or a different color to stand out more. 

• Like 2

-I will Love to see The SURVIVAL OBJECTIVES Menu while am in Game playing.

- if I pick up a gun, it shud be auto, I don't need to ching the gun mod from single to auto evry time.
I know that map selection is random, But if the player has the ability to increase the chance to play in his favor map it will be cool, like an example

Miramar
Vikendi 10% [increase the chance to play this map]
Erangel
Sanhok

The player can add 10%

Pros:

• Game runs smoother then actualy Stable
  • Nice Setting of the Map
  • Auto Reload 
  • FOV for FPP

Cons:

• too many UZI Loot
  • too many Heal Loot

Do you have any plans to change the color of the circle? I literally can't see the it, especially the in end game. I have to open the map and zoom all the way to barely see it.. do you see it on this picture?

DvGc8VaXQAAc7Iv.jpeg

• Like 2

Ok , so i played this map all weekend, here is my thoughts:

- The loot really needs to be changed. Too many Uzi and shotguns , not enough other weapons. The amount of attachements is nice, but sucks when the only guns you seem to find are uzis and shotguns. Also need more grenades, stun grenades, molitaves  .

- We need option to customize the color of the circl as well as the dotted line that points you to the circle. Just give us the option ( like the reticle) to change the color of both of those on any map. Also on this particular map im having a tough time finding the waypoints me or my teammates place . Some how they need to be a bit bigger or something to make them stand out more. Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

- Put Level 3 helmets and military vest back in crate only

- Occasionally have the wind pick up and blow snow( or make snow heavier) making visability low and hard to see very far 

- Maybe its just me , but it seems like back packs do not hold as much ? Me and my friends i play with often have all stated it feels as if you can not hold as much in these packpacks( if you are lucky enough to find one ). If the amount allowed to carry in each has bee reduced, it needs to be fixed back 

Hi Team!

please Fix Blurry and show numbers on 3X Scope when aiming

add option show ping time in-game

Fix spawn items on Vikendi - main game better spawn items - vikendi much more heal and smg!

Active map Choosing on PTS and main PUBG

Faster load textures

Fix Fps up to 45/60 

Fix Drop FPS

Improvement Erangel , mirmar , sanhok maps on ps4 (better FPS and Improvement graphics Stones, homes , cars , clothing caracter )

add Ranking for PTS, and main pubg please

add parachute overhaul

add vikendi battle pass for test

show my caracter in inventory in gmae

add proximity chat

original PS4

wired

solo

EU Server

Tankyou team my love PUBG for ever 😍

This may not deal with the current pts but I've noticed many say it before as well. When this map is released on the full game, will there be map selection? I don't wanna get all excited and then come release time I get vikendi once out of 10 matches. I think map selection needs to come in the near future? Will there be matchmaking problems if you allow map selection? 

Level 3 helmets need to go back inside of crates. We need a different color circle and compass  unable to call out directions if you cannot see it blending with the snow. add more sniper rifles to the map of vikendi. on the airdrop crate put in 2x weapon and gear inside of crates. Bring back the flare gun 

Edited by Soulja4life-504

After a few games on pts and a few wins I have a little feedback for devs, feel free to add constructively. 

Firstly level 3 gear: 

Helmets need to go back in crates..... such a bad idea having them as world spawn and level 3 vests need a reduction in spawn rate. Theres is just too many ppl running around full kitted up in armour but lucked into them rather risking it for a crate

Loot: 

There is simply too much smg's...... need more ar's

Circle:

After first circle the next ones are too big too central and too slow. We need to speed up game. Force ppl in rotations rather than having continual central circles. 

Bugs:

Biggest bug is no footstep noise in certain buildings, main building in abby is one. There are others in certain towns but I dont know exactly.

There was another bug I noticed but I cant remember rn when I do I'll edit this

sins maps selection is random, can we Modify skins to each map.

I bought the Tracksuit skin and if I played on Sanhok, its easy for the enemy to notices me because Tracksuit has a strong yellow color and its a bad idea to use this skin on Sanhok.

I will love to have Modify system skins allow me to Modify skins to Different maps, so I don't need to worry to use green color skins on Sanhok.

you know guys, pro-people take these things take this thing seriously.. hope my point was clear

Just now, ANGEL0KSA said:

sins maps selection is random, can we Modify skins to each map.

I bought the Tracksuit skin and if I played on Sanhok, its easy for the enemy to notices me because Tracksuit has a strong yellow color and its a bad idea to use this skin on Sanhok.

I will love to have Modify system skins allow me to Modify skins to Different maps, so I don't need to worry to use green color skins on Sanhok.

you know guys, pro-people take these things take this thing seriously.. hope my point was clear

To be honest it might make a difference if your lying down being a snake in the grass and the enemy is 10-20 feet away.

At a distance every character model is darkened and is noticeable no matter their attire. Ghillie suits are the only exception to this. 

This won't be implemented considering pc and xbox don't have it. You'll just have to wait till we can choose which map we want to play.

2 hours ago, Sleveri said:

To be honest it might make a difference if your lying down being a snake in the grass and the enemy is 10-20 feet away.

At a distance every character model is darkened and is noticeable no matter their attire. Ghillie suits are the only exception to this. 

This won't be implemented considering pc and xbox don't have it. You'll just have to wait till we can choose which map we want to play.

You can choose your map Manual in PC, also in PUBG Mobile...the way you Choose your skins will affect your Visibility in some way in Unexpected situations like I was playing on MIRAMAR and there was a guy hiding behind a wall, he was using a desert skin, i play with max sensitivity I could not Notice hem, his skin was the same wall color.

there was a Reply from an Adam, saying maps selection will come depends on the player's bases.. it's like they have no plan to do it ATM

There is no need to Mention PC and Xbox,, at the END this is a Feedback topic for PS4.

• RIP 1

My overall opinion on the PTS is the map is great but there is simply way too many SMGs. It's not fun when all you find is SMGs and you come across a team who all found ARs. I landed castle and a few area around it mostly 

Absolutely love the map but only solos and cant get a match on ps4 regardless of what region i try bloody sad

Hi Pubg Team.

please imporvments PS4 Standard, Fix blurry and graphic 3X scope when aiming. and Holographic Scope blurry and bad UI. please imporvments UI (Clothes , stones , cars , homes , textures , Scopes)

Fix Lag Servers in game,  EU servers

Fix FPS Drop - up to 45-60

Add choosing maps

Add rankings

Add parachute overhaul 

Add solo  FPP  For EU Servers

Add option show ping time in-game please

Add helicopter in PUBG !!

ADD RPG !!

ADD Stormy weather!!

Add vikendi night mode!!

where is new scope 3X and switch to 2X in vikendi? in ps4 pts? 

change in ps4 controller option button inventory With Touch pad - ps4 players want Touch pad inventory for easey use. and option button show map.

imporvments Sanhok map rainy weather , Faster load textures , imporvments brightness in homes (very Dark) and Erangel and mirmar map imporvments ....

PS4 Standard , Wired , EU Servers , Tanks PUBG Team. PUBG For Ever ❤️ 

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

1-uh-72a-lakota.jpg

1278529815.jpg

Capture0101012.JPG