Viktorssonn

Decrease ZONE TIME for large maps (POLL)

ZONE TIME  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Decrease large map zone time

• decrease.
    • its ok as it is.

I really enjoy the large maps, but it takes too long for zone to move, and its very boring to wait for it.

I would suggest to decrease zone time , it would make map more dynamic and fun.

Edited by Viktorssonn

I'd like to see the blue zone settings from the comp scene implemented on the live servers - less time between zone shifts but the circle moves in slower, means you can always outrun the blue and play a bit more tactically.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Goofy The Scot said:

I'd like to see the blue zone settings from the comp scene implemented on the live servers - less time between zone shifts but the circle moves in slower, means you can always outrun the blue and play a bit more tactically.

Agreed. You should never not be able to out run the blue

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lone wolf said:

It should move based on how many players are left 

ooohhh... that's interesting.

Maybe set a time to move, but a kill count could cause it to move sooner.

Or the size is based on players left. there are those games where you have 36 people left once the first circle starts to collapse to the second.

i don't  know what's the use of these polls . Pubg corp never gonna do something like this, only if they do it on PC first than they'll copy it here.

Not gonna happen so soon.

11 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

You can already do that..  for the large map, 12 minutes before the blue hits the first circle, 17:40 before the second circle.. then it’s 21:40, 24:40..

It takes 17 secs to run 100m if you have a weapon in your hand, 16 if you pack them away.

Start a stopwatch when the plane takes off and you are gold.. how far am I from the circle, I need to be there on 12mins, it will take 3:30 to run there based on my current position, so..

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Viktorssonn said:

I really enjoy the large maps, but it takes too long for zone to move, and its very boring to wait for it.

I would suggest to decrease zone time , it would make map more dynamic and fun.

That’s why you drive around and look for a fight. That’s the point of the game.

1 минуту назад, Daryl сказал:

That’s why you drive around and look for a fight. That’s the point of the game.

I dont agree, the point of game is to survive and win.

In order to win you have to loot, get best position (depending on blue zone) and kill all enemies.

There is no point to just drive around, by leaving your best position and risk to get killed.

Thats why most of time I prefer Sanhok because game goes much faster and dynamically, you dont get bored there.

1 hour ago, stevecarsonr said:

You can already do that..  for the large map, 12 minutes before the blue hits the first circle, 17:40 before the second circle.. then it’s 21:40, 24:40..

It takes 17 secs to run 100m if you have a weapon in your hand, 16 if you pack them away.

Start a stopwatch when the plane takes off and you are gold.. how far am I from the circle, I need to be there on 12mins, it will take 3:30 to run there based on my current position, so..

Have you ever watched the comp scene mate? 

Currently on the public live servers that we play on if you're on the fast side of the circle and the blue overtakes you then you will not be able to catch it on foot. The circle moves slower in the comp games allowing you to always stay ahead of it even on foot. 

26 minutes ago, Viktorssonn said:

In order to win you have to loot, get best position (depending on blue zone) and kill all enemies.

There is no point to just drive around, by leaving your best position and risk to get killed.

Thats why most of time I prefer Sanhok because game goes much faster and dynamically, you dont get bored there.

That’s completely not true. There is a point. Get kills. Shoot the gun. Shoot the gun you looted, hide and seeks lame.

17 минут назад, Daryl сказал:

That’s completely not true. There is a point. Get kills. Shoot the gun. Shoot the gun you looted, hide and seeks lame.

I dont say hide, faster blue zone will makes everyone move all the time and not camp. But its my opinion.

I would like to see the timer reduced and the circle closing speed reduced as well. It would even out in the end but force people to move more often and hopefully prevent camping

7 hours ago, stevecarsonr said:

Too... many... maths 🤯

2847A369-E2D6-478C-9482-763CA6B9D82E.gif

6 hours ago, Viktorssonn said:

Ah you're one of those campers that I like to obliterate with a nade without you even knowing I found you. Or do you prefer to hide prone in the grass, where you are very easy to headshot?

6 hours ago, Viktorssonn said:

But do you HAVE to win EVERY match?! If it’s that boring to win, play to have fun once in a while. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, DudeNamedBen33 said:

Ah you're one of those campers that I like to obliterate with a nade without you even knowing I found you. Or do you prefer to hide prone in the grass, where you are very easy to headshot?

He’s THIS guy...

Just now, HelloDaddio said:

He’s THIS guy...

So much fun owning guys like that. They sit there for half the game thinking they're outsmarting everyone, but they're never ready for a fight. Never.

• Like 1

4 часа назад, DudeNamedBen33 сказал:

So much fun owning guys like that. They sit there for half the game thinking they're outsmarting everyone, but they're never ready for a fight. Never.

5 часов назад, HelloDaddio сказал:

He’s THIS guy...

No, I am that guy who eats "forum heroes" like you are everyday for a dinner

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Viktorssonn said:

No, I am that guy who eats "forum heroes" like you are everyday for a dinner

“... eat forum heroes like” me?!?! 😂😂😂 you do know anyone can look up your PUBG stats, right? Hahaha the only thing you’ve been eating is a lot of lead 😂🤣😂🤣 the video above was nothing but a lucky shot 🙄

10 минут назад, HelloDaddio сказал:

“... eat forum heroes like” me?!?! 😂😂😂 you do know anyone can look up your PUBG stats, right? Hahaha the only thing you’ve been eating is a lot of lead 😂🤣😂🤣 the video above was nothing but a lucky shot 🙄

my stats show normal results

Current Season:

Matches:  531

Kills: 1,082

Wins: 38 - (7.16%)

Couldnt find yours, but I found your friend stat

6 часов назад, DudeNamedBen33 сказал:

Matches: 3,426

Wins: 18 - (0.53%)

Kills: 1,363

Yeah, I see how you owning guys🤣

and these people are telling me I am noob . lol