Thread

PUBG Vikendi, Season Pass Daily Mission with Ridiculous difficult Missions again

35 minutes ago, Digity said:

You most certainly can. That whacky goon guy does a video on it if you want more info.

Yeah i heard but wasn't that the old parachute? Maby possible even now... :e

1 hour ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Like our feedback maters, they made the missions for both paid and free little harder than last one...

3 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

No you can do it now.

3 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

you can stay airborn for way longer now. use the glide button, 

Just take a flight and exit he plane when you get near teh opposite side of the island, don't press anything. mash F to deploy chute asap.

hold ctrl and wait for the plane 

• Like 1

I'm sure a bunch of these are designed to frustrate to try and make you want to pay to get everything. Like the 500km in a buggy one. Seriously, the fuck.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

So consider how hard it been for me to get an Mk14, if it's even available every round... and on top of that, i shall kill or atleast find that poor sob who managed to get a Mk14....

After Wackyjacky released a video on the "secret" strategy (been doing that for all loot-crate missions for a while, been even doing that before parachuting change, although it was a bit less consistent then and the drop not always reachable) to getting crates straight of the air, there are usually 3-4 people doing that in every game on Sanhok. So just go with them, see where the drop is, drop nearby, get a gun, let them loot the drop and kill them. Rince and repeat if it's not an mk14. They will have full lvl3 gear though, so fighting odds are not that even, but all you need is a good position, preferrably shoot them the moment they get the drop. :)

Edited by Biochemikas
  • Haha 2

I honestly no idea what happened since last week, but I get killed instantly. People are swarming air drops with parachutes!? Everybody has become so PRO, or just lots of people are cheating.

Nice daily missions...3 AWMs?

AA371DE99EED3F13E142ED1E81836D8DD019C9D8

So I reroll the loot 2 AWMs mission and get..loot 2 AUGs from carepackages. FFS.

• RIP 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2019 at 10:35 PM, AcidVash said:

I'm sure a bunch of these are designed to frustrate to try and make you want to pay to get everything. Like the 500km in a buggy one. Seriously, the fuck.

On 1/3/2019 at 1:54 AM, Biochemikas said:

After Wackyjacky released a video on the "secret" strategy (been doing that for all loot-crate missions for a while, been even doing that before parachuting change, although it was a bit less consistent then and the drop not always reachable) to getting crates straight of the air, there are usually 3-4 people doing that in every game on Sanhok. So just go with them, see where the drop is, drop nearby, get a gun, let them loot the drop and kill them. Rince and repeat if it's not an mk14. They will have full lvl3 gear though, so fighting odds are not that even, but all you need is a good position, preferrably shoot them the moment they get the drop. :)

3 hours ago, Sidartha said:

So I reroll the loot 2 AWMs mission and get..loot 2 AUGs from carepackages. FFS.

Few weeks gone by getting more problematic missions for free side....Refuse to insert feedback to make the mission cleaner to smoothly complete/

Free Mission not interesting = no interest buying Event Pass.

Edited by Thread

On 1/6/2019 at 8:19 PM, Sidartha said:

It wasn't 3, but only a total of 2 AWMs in your screenshot. The 1,5k one would've been completed with your first AWM and the 2k one with your second, as the one from the other mission counts there aswell.

Now you have to loot 1 AWM and 2 AUGs... bad trade :D

If you have multiple missions with same objectives, dont reroll ^^

16 hours ago, un1ty said:

It wasn't 3, but only a total of 2 AWMs in your screenshot. The 1,5k one would've been completed with your first AWM and the 2k one with your second, as the one from the other mission counts there aswell.

Your logic isn't far off but the reality is that I knew I wouldn't even get 1 AWM so it didn't matter. Also, I did not expect to get another "loot XX from care package" mission or I wouldn't have re-rolled so in the end it doesn't matter. I didn't complete any of them.

its a very luck based mission for a daily for sure.  although the other day I was playing a dups and we looted the first two airdrops and both got an AWM, so had I had those missions that day it would have been done in one game ( I would have looted the second crate and then dropped the second awm ) 

They have to make the missions a bit challenging but I agree some are a bit much .. I don't really care too much what lebvel I achieve as none of the skins make me that excited ( I kinda want the lvl 3 helmet but that's going to be easy to get ) 

Would it be better if the missions were just like week1 get x kills .. week2 get x + y kills week 3 get x+y+z kills ..

but yeah driving for 500KM ni a vehicle that does about 80km/h  … that's just lame even over 10 weeks that's lame .. that's 6 hours of driving a buggy ….

There needs to be  a lot of missions so I guess they were trying to be creative and maybe missed the mark on a few, but imo its not that bad. 

maybe then need more, do a backflip on  a motorbike over an emery ?  or something ::p

• Like 1

I got daily a mission of driving 20km... On MIRAMAR. I gave up on a solo queue after 20 minutes of waiting and went solo squad. It still took 2-5 minutes to get a match both times but I drove until I died and got my whopping 2000 points.

20190109103129_1.jpg

Missions getting too easy...

Have to loot a M249 now... only ONE....

Played 2-3 rounds untill i saw again i need to loot it from a dead person LOL yeah like that gonna happen to ya every day... like 5 times on a daily basis RIP

Yesterday i had to kill like 5 ppl with molotov, changed it .... to use 5 MedKits

Played all my freetime yesterday and all i found was 2... haha

Looted both Docks and Camp Charlie all alone once without finding a single one.

TOO IZI

^_^

Yesterday I had:

"Loot a Groza from player lootboxes"

I rerolled...

"Loot a MK14 from player lootboxes"

2000XP mission ofc...

To complete this mission is just like winning the lottery...

:facepalm:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kuroboom said:

I got daily a mission of driving 20km... On MIRAMAR. I gave up on a solo queue after 20 minutes of waiting and went solo squad. It still took 2-5 minutes to get a match both times but I drove until I died and got my whopping 2000 points.

You drove a buggy I hope? :D

3 hours ago, un1ty said:

As much as I could. Up to 50km on that one.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, un1ty said:

On 1/8/2019 at 6:32 PM, Sidartha said:

Your logic isn't far off but the reality is that I knew I wouldn't even get 1 AWM so it didn't matter. Also, I did not expect to get another "loot XX from care package" mission or I wouldn't have re-rolled so in the end it doesn't matter. I didn't complete any of them.

On 1/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, kuroboom said:

20190109103129_1.jpg

On 1/9/2019 at 8:21 PM, sgt_gh0st said:

Missions getting too easy...

Have to loot a M249 now... only ONE....

Played 2-3 rounds untill i saw again i need to loot it from a dead person LOL yeah like that gonna happen to ya every day... like 5 times on a daily basis RIP

Yesterday i had to kill like 5 ppl with molotov, changed it .... to use 5 MedKits

Played all my freetime yesterday and all i found was 2... haha

Looted both Docks and Camp Charlie all alone once without finding a single one.

TOO IZI

^_^

On 1/10/2019 at 4:04 AM, kuroboom said:

As much as I could. Up to 50km on that one.

On 1/10/2019 at 12:27 AM, un1ty said:

The missions are also unclear wording or the person worded those mission is simply not fit to be part of team. Sometimes they ask you kill 3 players in any map. but you actually have to kill 3 players 3 times or what?? The feedback for 1st season pass was posted to ask to improvements to mission...they did the opposite (they did more with the recent changes)

Bluehole has done same to other games like Tera and other games. We (the customers) got PUBG to nearly a billion of dollars of sales for PC just get a boot back to us.

Edited by Thread
  • Like 1