Sign in to follow this  
BeingASimpleton

Xbox gets the shaft

We’ve been playing and forgiving a broken, deeply flawed game for a year now, and Bluehole gives the winter map to PC first, and now I’m reading it’s coming to mobile before consoles? Also, we’ve been helping expand your brand and game for a year, a YEAR of an almost completely broken game, a game that still will randomly stop working at any given moment, and you’re waiting to give the winter map to us at the same time as PS4 who have it for like a week with all the benefits of learning from the crap we dealt with? Wow. Way treat the Xbox players like trash. I’m taking a break from PUBG. 👎

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 15

5 minutes ago, BeingASimpleton said:

We’ve been playing and forgiving a broken, deeply flawed game for a year now, and Bluehole gives the winter map to PC first, and now I’m reading it’s coming to mobile before consoles? Also, we’ve been helping expand your brand and game for a year, a YEAR of an almost completely broken game, a game that still will randomly stop working at any given moment, and you’re waiting to give the winter map to us at the same time as PS4 who have it for like a week with all the benefits of learning from the crap we dealt with? Wow. Way treat the Xbox players like trash. I’m taking a break from PUBG. 👎

Mobile has always been before xbox. Pc was out wayy before xbox so it makes sense they get it first. 

Also bluehole didnt make the Xbox version. Its PUBG corp. 

• Like 4
  • RIP 2

5 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Mobile has always been before xbox. Pc was out wayy before xbox so it makes sense they get it first. 

Eyeroll.

• RIP 7

I don’t understand when Xbox players slide into my topics to trash me for trying to help start a conversation in hopes of helping to expedite features, improvments and content being brought to their console...seriously...what do you gain by coming in here and being a pedantic troll? You think people are scrolling through the forums looking to see who deals the sickest burn or something? It seems so stupid to me

• RIP 9

32 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

How dare you bring facts and logic into this thread. Eyeroll to follow I'm guessing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1

9 minutes ago, Pike_Hunter said:

How dare you bring facts and logic into this thread. Eyeroll to follow I'm guessing.

Facts? Yes, PC had the game before Xbox. Am I wrong in thinking that xbox had it before mobile? And if I’m not, why do you people think it’s acceptable to not receive it on Xbox first. And even if I am wrong about that, then why don’t we receive the map before PS4? By your amazing logic, I mean...definitely an eyeroll...

Edited by BeingASimpleton
  • RIP 1

7 minutes ago, BeingASimpleton said:

I don’t understand when Xbox players slide into my topics to trash me for trying to help start a conversation in hopes of helping to expedite features, improvments and content being brought to their console...seriously...what do you gain by coming in here and being a pedantic troll? You think people are scrolling through the forums looking to see who deals the sickest burn or something? It seems so stupid to me

But you're not starting a conversation to help expedite features and improvements.

You're just whining and complaining and making it clear you don't even know what you're talking about.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, DudeNamedBen33 said:

But you're not starting a conversation to help expedite features and improvements.

You're just whining and complaining and making it clear you don't even know what you're talking about.

Clearly you have never worked in the service industry.

• RIP 3

1 minute ago, BeingASimpleton said:

Facts? Yes, PC had the game before Xbox. Am I wrong in thinkint that xbox had it before mobile? And if I’m not, why do you people think it’s acceptable to not receive it on Xbox first. And even if I am wrong about that, then why don’t we receive the map before PS4? By your amazing logic, I mean...definitely an eyeroll...

The mobile version is made by Tencent.  Is the conversation you're starting about your claim that you're taking a break from PUBG?  Otherwise, it just sounds like you wanted to yell and complain.

They always release stuff on the PC version first, it's much easier for them to do that and make changes as they don't go through Xbox Certification testing.  It also seems like you think the PS4 has no bugs and is running at 60fps

• Like 3
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BeingASimpleton said:

Facts? Yes, PC had the game before Xbox. Am I wrong in thinking that xbox had it before mobile? And if I’m not, why do you people think it’s acceptable to not receive it on Xbox first. And even if I am wrong about that, then why don’t we receive the map before PS4? By your amazing logic, I mean...definitely an eyeroll...

Its not about what is acceptable. you need to comprehend that there are different Development studios working with the different versions.  Of course pc is the first to get vikendi, they have played this game for 2 years, xbox is a port of the pc version. If you dont understand that pc will always be first, you are going to be butthurt rest of pubg's lifespan...

Comparing it with mobile is just to dumb..

Edited by x HiHo
  • Like 7
  • RIP 1

1 minute ago, BeingASimpleton said:

No, no you’re right. Don’t ask for anything to change. Everythings cool as it is. Smart person. Cool thoughts. 

There's got to be over 50 threads complaining about the same thing and asking for the same change and guess what? PC is still getting content first.  I agree we should be getting things faster but that's just not how its happening and coming onto the forums to complain isn't going to change. (see the first sentence) 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, x HiHo said:

Its not about what is acceptable. you need to comprehend that there are different Development studios working with the different versions.  Of course pc is the first to get vikendi, they have played this game for 2 years, xbox is a port of the pc version. If you dont understand that pc will always be first, you are going to be butthurt rest of pubg's lifespan...

Comparing it wirh mobile is just to dumb..

You have presented an argument so compelling and thoughtful, my point of view has been totally changed. I now completely agree with you. The power of your mind is incredible. 

• RIP 5

I can understand that they work separate PC and XBOX, but for example, if PC made a city on the Vikendi , than xbox should copy it next day, and they could make the map in the same pace.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

3 minutes ago, BeingASimpleton said:

You have presented an argument so compelling and thoughtful, my point of view has been totally changed. I now completely agree with you. The power of your mind is incredible. 

Well, that's good to hear.  Lock this thread up, let's all go home

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

1 minute ago, Breadhack said:

There's got to be over 50 threads complaining about the same thing and asking for the same change and guess what? PC is still getting content first.  I agree we should be getting things faster but that's just not how its happening and coming onto the forums to complain isn't going to change. (see the first sentence) 

I do not have a problem with PC getting changes first. Not really. A little. My problem is more that Xbox are second on the timeline as a player pool still last in line somehow. And it’s not true. People should be talking about it. It’s the way businesses get feedback and prioritize changes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Breadhack said:

The mobile version is made by Tencent. 

Yes and Tencent owns 11.5 % of Bluehole  which is the parent company of Pubg.Corp.  Pubg.Corp is not a "stand alone" company,  it is a "subsidiary" of Bluehole. 

Tencent also owns approximately 40 % of "Epic Games" !

So in all honesty,  you really think they are not "involved" ?? .... I think not !

• Like 2

Just now, DecoratedShamus said:

Yes and Tencent owns 11.5 % of Bluehole  which is the parent company of Pubg.Corp.  Pubg.Corp is not a "stand alone" company,  it is a "subsidiary" of Bluehole. 

So in all honesty,  you really think they are not "involved" ?? .... I think not !

Thank you

5 minutes ago, BeingASimpleton said:

Thanku. Lets see how incredible my mind is. I want you to take a break, buy yourself a computer and you dont need to cry no more❤

Just now, x HiHo said:

Thanku. Lets see how incredible my mind is. I want you to take a break, buy yourself a computer and you dont need to cry no more❤

Why buy a computer when I can have such thoughtful and insightful conversations with you?

• RIP 1

2 minutes ago, BeingASimpleton said:

I do not have a problem with PC getting changes first. Not really. A little. My problem is more that Xbox are second on the timeline as a player pool still last in line somehow. And it’s not true. People should be talking about it. It’s the way businesses get feedback and prioritize changes.

True but they never gonna prioritize us. We're talking about this since the map was release, and u see changes? No.

4 minutes ago, DecoratedShamus said:

While thats true, each developer has a different pace. Look at mobile and all the cosmetics they have that PC doesnt have. 

People defend this game and this company’s development fails thinking that they’re gonna like give them a gift or something. This a FULL PRODUCT RELEASE. Stop making it normal to tolerate this broken nonsense. This isn’t a $30 workshop game where you get to see a video game being made while you play it. Maybe before it went full release, but you know what? It’s a full product release now. Such amazing execution...oh wait my game just completely quit out and the guy I should have killed killed me, and there are no trade kills and my frames are trash, but no, let’s spend some time developing and giving some new maps to the people who aren’t experiencing these issues. No, no, you’re all right, let’s just keep things are they are. I’m lovin it!

• Like 2
  • RIP 2

8 minutes ago, DecoratedShamus said:

Involved as much as 11.5% can be which isn’t much. They’ll be involved in stakeholder meetings and Bluehole will work with them on sharing assets, licensing and overview of the development of the mobile game but Tencent isn’t knocking on the door asking how the PC, Xbox and PS4 updates aren’t coming along. Their focus is pumping out the mobile version as fast as they can. 

As for them owning approximately 40% of Epic, that just means some of the licensing fees PUBG pays to Epic funnels to Tencent

• RIP 1

6 minutes ago, DecoratedShamus said:

We're not involved. Pubg corp made many mistakes, and PC has many bug,and  xbox pubg still introduce to us the same content as for PC which will bring the same problem for xbox. But for good content we need to wait, cuz xbox is slowed down and cannot work in a same pace as PC does